Today was the first time...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
It sucks when you are at the sports bar and a Vikings fan is celebrating the **** out of an Adrian Peterson TD run when a fellow Cowboy fan leans over and says:

"Must be nice to be watching a good game".

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2354133 said:
I walked out of the sports bar with 5 minutes to go. Been a long time since i've done that.

Good grief, be careful, on this board if some people hear that they will be calling for your fan card.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2354149 said:
It sucks when you are at the sports bar and a Vikings fan is celebrating the **** out of an Adrian Peterson TD run and a fellow Cowboy fan leans over and says:

"Must be nice to be watching a good game".

yea......i was so mad..i just left.....drove around a little......brought some food....n just kicked it...i couldn't take anymore

BigR

Reaction score
i have also never...never turned off a game...no matter how bad it was

today....i went grocery shopping after jackson broke the 50 yarder

i cant ever remember a team with so much hype and so high expectations ever stinking like this team is right now

djmajestik

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2354091 said:
Not at 1 game every 2 months. Especially if its is todays game.

That's kinda where I was going with my post. And with an early game, I am too p'ed right now to even watch anymore games, so basically DTV got this week for free from me.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2354133 said:
I walked out of the sports bar with 5 minutes to go. Been a long time since i've done that.

Well he certainly doesn't need to take the same blasted tone Wade does. I have seen NO sense of urgency from Jerry Jones w/ regard to this mess. The man is paying millions and millions for a winning team. Wade Phillips and Brian Stewart are NOT having these guys fired up and READY to play week to week.

Don't fool yourself. Jerry Jones needs to hold some people accountable for this mess going on right now.

Slammin Bran 23

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2354112 said:
I know what you mean. I left the sports bar midway through the 3rd. Came home and sputtered through the online feeds for the rest of that debacle.

I disagree that this is an 11-win team. Not happening. this team will be lucky to get 9 and a more realistic finish is 8-8.

I left it at half time. 9-7 would be nice at this point.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Dallas;2354216 said:
Well he certainly doesn't need to take the same blasted tone Wade does. I have seen NO sense of urgency from Jerry Jones w/ regard to this mess. The man is paying millions and millions for a winning team. Wade Phillips and Brian Stewart are NOT having these guys fired up and READY to play week to week.

Don't fool yourself. Jerry Jones needs to hold some people accountable for this mess going on right now.

I agree, at least one head must roll. Jimmy Johnson would have cut a couple players by now. Bruce Reed would be a good start. It all starts with Jerry and he needs to take Wade and his staff by the balls and squeeze.