Video: Todd Archer seems to think new addition to D-line could be coming soon

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think they're confused with Mazi gaining weight back. They think it's a whole different player being added to the roster.

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.4daeb5802ac81e3967e2cd7584b55519
All in on Mazi I guess. Oh boy...When our hopes are with landing an average DT like Guy this late in the game, things may not be good, not at all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GuyxLa00.htm

Been a NE starter for years, including 12 games last season. Regarded as a solid run stopper for all that time. Wasn't their NG, but he's 6-4, 315... certainly a large enough man to be a credible 1-tech rotating with Mazi, and eliminating the need to see a 7th round rookie fill that role. Payton nominee, so solid all-around person, plausibly a good big brother to Mazi, and has a great story...

Thank you for the information. Lawrence Guy is interesting. The issue is he is 34 years old and definitely on the downside of his career, hence why he is currently unemployed and instead a free agent.

I personally like what rookie NT, Justin Rogers, brings to the table, regardless that he was a 7th round pick. Rogers has some potential and room to definitely get better.