Video: Todd Archer seems to think new addition to D-line could be coming soon

blueblood70

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight everyone's upset when they allowed a guy like hankins to walk and they didn't bring in another guy similar to him so everyone's upset but then if they try to do so everyone's upset hey this is a year to year lead so if they bring in somebody to help the young guys that defensive tackle in the middle some a veteran presence if you will that has anything left on his tires that's a plus for this team..

It may not be agreeable or the right thing to do and it may be frustrating but why are you not used to this already those the same this is the same thing every year then why are you crying yearly for 30 years I mean it's like 28 years of what you call average and futility even though the last five years I don't believe that but everyone's upset because that's supposed to be the narrative why are you upset if this is what you know to be the reality just roll with it or move to anther team.

And on Prescott why does it have to be done by the release of training camp and not one week before the season starts I mean it happens all over the league when you're on the precipice and you're right there and you have to make a decision it's usually at that 12:00 PM deadline that people make these decisions and I believe they're trying to work on three contracts right now but Prescott is holding it up and they're going to try to get something done but it doesn't need to be done by the end of training camp or red flags go up I believe if a week before the season starts and nothing's been done and they're not closed and short Prescott will then shop his contract around the other team but I still believe even then the Cowboys he will probably give us a chance to match he's not gone people and I think the likelihood of him being here if he's not signed by game one this year it's still 60% he's coming back to the Cowboys... Than he is going to put the knife in their back for not signing him early ,he's going to get bids from other people and then he's going to say hey Jerry you want to match it and make it fully guaranteed...Ill sign and make it all PUBLIC.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the cap number for every team is subjective and in the eye of the beholder. If we want to sign someone, we can. The cap can be manipulated if one chooses.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
when you are drowning you grab anything thrown at you
now when you find out its not a rope but a string....

I hated the pick. Even if it pans out you don’t take run stuffers with a first rounder.

Awful thought process and the player is blah.

Rayman70

Reaction score
OIP.9nLmMMgDGqag4leKut-bGAHaD4
Are these still accepted? Maybe Jerry and Stephen can petition the league so we can find us a decent DT.