Tom Brady could become historically greater than all 32 NFL teams

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And he looks like he'll play into his 50's at this rate. :muttley:

Other than the ACL he suffered on opening day in 2008 he’s stayed relatively healthy. He could potentially make it past 45. He wasn’t exactly a physical specimen when he came out of college. It’s remarkable what he’s accomplished and how long he’s played at a high level.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Brady wins his 7th Super Bowl. Tom Brady - 7 Super Bowls, Patriots & Steelers - 6 Super Bowls each, and Cowboys & 49ers - 5 Super Bowls each. The guy is a mythical figure.

In 200 years no one will care. :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Brady wins his 7th Super Bowl. Tom Brady - 7 Super Bowls, Patriots & Steelers - 6 Super Bowls each, and Cowboys & 49ers - 5 Super Bowls each. The guy is a mythical figure.

Not only do I love Brady, but its very satisfying to see all the Tom Brady haters choke on it right now. The guy is simply amazing.

Congrats Tom Brady. I will be rooting for him to win it all. :flagwave::flagwave::thumbup:

-Brady is too old
-Brady is done
-Brady doesnt have it anymore

yada yada yada

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good god people get a grip.

This idolatry is sickening.
It truly is...I could see if he was playing at a high level but that guy sucked yesterday and he's getting credit like his team didn't help him. This slurpfest.....some guys need a bib sheesh....

jwitten82

Reaction score
It truly is...I could see if he was playing at a high level but that guy sucked yesterday and he's getting credit like his team didn't help him. This slurpfest.....some guys need a bib sheesh....
He was bad the second half , not the whole game

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was bad the second half , not the whole game
I mean is that better? Its better to suck in the 2nd than the 1st? Look, what Brady is doing is incredible. But he's on a stacked team. Let's not pretend like he's the sole reason he's the missing piece but not the sole reason they are doing what they are doing. Hell if Jameis would've got one more shot I'm pretty sure he too would've at least made the playoffs especially if you give him Antonio Brown and Gronkowski.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I mean is that better? Its better to suck in the 2nd than the 1st? Look, what Brady is doing is incredible. But he's on a stacked team. Let's not pretend like he's the sole reason he's the missing piece but not the sole reason they are doing what they are doing. Hell if Jameis would've got one more shot I'm pretty sure he too would've at least made the playoffs especially if you give him Antonio Brown and Gronkowski.
No, he wouldn't. Jameis is a turnover machine

Bigdog

Reaction score
and...he might not be done yet even after this season. Anyone that was always saying it was Belichick should be eating a healthy dose of crow. The Bucs look just like the old Patriots to me.
Agree I think it is both. Brady is good and so is Belichick. Remember Belichick won the division and went to the playoffs with Sam Cassel as their qb one year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, he wouldn't. Jameis is a turnover machine
And if they were in the NFC East last year they would've been in the playoffs with a 7-9 record and throwing 30 interceptions......Arians wanted JAmies to air it out.....he encouraged that reckless play...Jameis had never had 30 picks in his whole career until Arians came around.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It definitely time to make some changes.

Who the hell even knows who 'Lombardi' is/was!? We just can't miss the opportunity to present the new "Brady Trophy" to its namesake, amidst the falling confetti.

It's just common sense...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The only reason I was hoping for a TB win yesterday is my dislike for GB and that smug, arrogant butt head Rogers. I enjoy watching him sulk after a big loss as much as I liked seeing Pissburgh get their butts handed to them by Cleveland.

Who the hell even knows who 'Lombardi' is/was!?

Uh, so the NFL should change the name of the trophy because some fans are ignorant? Might as well do the same thing for the Stanley Cup. Why not, no one alive remembers Lord Stanley.