News: Tom Brady & Gisele in "epic" fight; she's left the family compound

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well what they should do is get a youtube channel that pays for hits, and then film these fights, or even better script and act them out !
They could make a ton of money and have fun, and work together on it!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Gee. She's angry because he wants to be a 45 year old QB with nothing left to prove instead of being home with the family.

Enlightened, you are
Well good luck on that giselle, he already signed a contract to be a broadcaster, and he will spend as much time on that as he does playing football.
She spends alot of time year round on her business and so I doubt either of them are home much except tom in off season.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well good luck on that giselle, he already signed a contract to be a broadcaster, and he will spend as much time on that as he does playing football.
She spends alot of time year round on her business and so I doubt either of them are home much except tom in off season.
She was also quoted as saying she plans on being a model till the day she dies so it doesn't look like anybody's telling her to quit her job.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It was a big enough problem that Brady needed to take personal time off. In some ways I think it might help us because it’s never easy working through a divorce, even for an athlete, but then I think of the type of public pressure this man has been through in his career and I doubt dude will even be phased.

If there was ever a time to stomp and prove dude is mortal, now is the time - 45 years old, personal issues distracting him, without his boy at tight end, and 2 missing starters on the offensive line.

Blackrain

Reaction score
It was a big enough problem that Brady needed to take personal time off. In some ways I think it might help us because it’s never easy working through a divorce, even for an athlete, but then I think of the type of public pressure this man has been through in his career and I doubt dude will even be phased.

If there was ever a time to stomp and prove dude is mortal, now is the time - 45 years old, personal issues distracting him, without his boy at tight end, and 2 missing starters on the offensive line.
Yep there's always a chance he might not be at the top of his game and we could steal one here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this chance to see both Micah Parsons and Sam Williams teamed up on both DE spots coming after Tom Brady. Would love to see them manhandle and rough him up early and often throughout the game that he will consider retiring for good and going home crying to Gisele after Sunday night's game.
:laugh::dance::thumbup:

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this chance to see both Micah Parsons and Sam Williams teamed up on both DE spots coming after Tom Brady. Would love to see them manhandle and rough him up early and often throughout the game that he will consider retiring for good and going home crying to Gisele after Sunday night's game.
:laugh::dance::thumbup:
Yep AC I've been talking about it all week They got a pound him early and get him off his game.
His home life is jacked at the moment his offensive line is suspect not the ideal position to be in at 45 years old.

He took those 11 days and didn't prepare like normally does.
Both teams have big question marks at the offensive line and I think it's going to come down to which quarterback can overcome the weaknesses of their line get the ball out fast and move the chains.

I may be off base but I think if they put Turpin in the slot and can get some quick passes off to him they could bust the game wide open if Micah can pound Brady early and get him off his game.
This is a very winnable matchup at this point in time in my opinion

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This isn't football related so it should really be in the off-topic forum.
You, too? Sheesh. It absolutely is football related. This is part of the football life and how it affects players and teams, in this case potentially, the Bucs vs Cowboys game.

Go post somewhere else if it bothers you that much. Quit trolling.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You, too? Sheesh. It absolutely is football related. This is part of the football life and how it affects players and teams, in this case potentially, the Bucs vs Cowboys game.

Go post somewhere else if it bothers you that much. Quit trolling.
No, you are wrong. It's Tom Brady related but him being a football player does not make this thread football related. Mods please move this thread.

You telling me to post somewhere is just evidence you know your post's standing to be posted here can not stand up to scrutiny.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Really?

She makes more than he does.

She's supposed to defer because she's a woman? Ain't the 70s bro
Lol what does her making more have to do with anything? You make it sound like Brady would be begging for money if she left. Her net worth is over 400 million and his is over 250 million. They'll do just fine without each others money lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, you are wrong. It's Tom Brady related but him being a football player does not make this thread football related. Mods please move this thread.

You telling me to post somewhere is just evidence you know your post's standing to be posted here can not stand up to scrutiny.
You do this all the time. Your schtick gets old. Have some respect. Our mods know what belongs or not. Quit your trolling. You don't like the subject, quit acting like a troll and simply post elsewhere.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You do this all the time. Your schtick gets old. Have some respect. Our mods know what belongs or not. Quit your trolling. You don't like the subject, quit acting like a troll and simply post elsewhere.
Anyone that has been a regular here knows the mods do not always act in a timely manner. After all, they are just human like the rest of us. It doesn't hurt to point things out to them that need moderation. Your opposition to this just reinforces the fact you know this thread doesn't belong here... a hit dog will holler. lol Holler doggie, keep calling yourself out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Anyone that has been a regular here knows the mods do not always act in a timely manner. After all, they are just human like the rest of us. It doesn't hurt to point things out to them that need moderation. Your opposition to this just reinforces the fact you know this thread doesn't belong here... a hit dog will holler. lol Holler doggie, keep calling yourself out.
This is why many don't like you, because you don't stop and certainly don't respect. Grow up. Stop trolling. Let everyone else enjoy this thread without you trying to crash it. The world does not revolve only around you.