Tom Brady Goat

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like how Tampa took the risk that I said we should and it won them a Super Bowl.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys wouldn’t have won a Super Bowl with Brady or Mahomes with this team and franchise.

Yeah.. I’m sure people thought the same when he went to Tampa.

Now look at him..

When Brady walks through the door things change.. Standards change.. Players take discounts to go play with him and win a title.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Their defense won them a SB not Tom Brady.
It’s always about balance. Tampa had it on both sides of the ball.

Chiefs had no answer for Tampa offense and Chiefs offense had no answer for Tampa defense. Total domination on both sides of the ball.

Chappy

Reaction score
I guess their defense scored those 31 points
Blaine Gabbert could of won that SB today doing what Tom did. What did Tom do that was so remarkable?

Just a normal run of the mill game for Tom. The media gave him the MVP and fan boys etc. Devin White or Barrett should of been the MVP tonight.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yeah.. I’m sure people thought the same when he went to Tampa.

Now look at him..

When Brady walks through the door things change.. Standards change.. Players take discounts to go play with him and win a title.
You really think Dallas defense only gives up 9 points to KC regardless of QB....... Haha delusional

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Think it's hilarious that Tampa was the only real player to go get Tom.

I remember cleaning my gutters during the spring when I heard on the Fan that Tampa was trading for Gronk too and remember laughing about it at the time. Guess the joke is on me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Blaine Gabbert could of won that SB today doing what Tom did. What did Tom do that was so remarkable?

Just a normal run of the mill game for Tom. The media gave him the MVP and fan boys etc. Devin White or Barrett should of been the MVP tonight.
Part of the momentum Tampa’s defense had was the fact Chiefs couldn’t stop Brady. They both can feed off of each other.

Without Tampa taking a controlling lead I’m not sure Tampa could have frustrated Mahomes as much.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You really think Dallas defense only gives up 9 points to KC regardless of QB....... Haha delusional

I think if Tom is in Dallas we figure things out somehow because that’s what he does.

I think Tampa is lucky to be a playoff team without him.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

So much stupid in that post.

jwitten82

Reaction score
When you only need 10 points to beat the high scoring KC team....... yes your defense gets the most of the credit
Lol the Bucs getting such a big, caused KC to abandon the run. Y'all wanna do anything to discredit him

Chappy

Reaction score
Part of the momentum Tampa’s defense had was the fact Chiefs couldn’t stop Brady. They both can feed off of each other.

Without Tampa taking a controlling lead I’m not sure Tampa could have frustrated Mahomes as much.
The momentum came when they finally decided to run the ball which opened up the passing game as Fournette and Jones were getting chunks of yardage on 1st down.

Brady did SFA but just game manage and refrain from turning it over which is his job and he did it. He was hardly awe inspiring at all let alone a SB MVP performance. Dump offs short TD passes etc with lots of screens game managed the win not to mention the Chiefs pass rush decided to stay at Arrowhead.