Tom Brady played with torn MCL, Dak can play with strain

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Aikman played with a strained calf. He said they adjusted the game plan. I know they are entirely different qbs but if Dak doesn’t play this is an almost certain loss.
Aikman actually missed a game or two with a calf injury.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This is the **** I have to deal with on a daily basis. Dak is no where close to as competitive as Brady, in fact no one is. Brady is the only QB to ever take a massive discount for his entire career. Other guys say they want to win, but their action and greed prove otherwise. Dak literally held out because 30 millions a year was "too little" for him, and you call him more competitive than Brady? Brady has never made more than 23 millions a year in his entire 20+ career. This allow other important players to get pay and why he is the winniest QB in NFL history. Dak is getting pay 40 millions a year, that 17 millions more than Brady, which mean after this season, we won't be able to pay other players when their contract run out. Oh correction, Dak is being pay 73 millions this year.

Dak is one of the whiniest QB I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. No other QB held out like Dak, and you think Dak is competitive? He competitive with money, I'll give you that one. Is Dak worth 40 millions a year? Not by a long shot. Don't disrespect the GOAT like that, and this is coming from a Brady's hater.
Do you not realize Brady’s wife has actually made more money than he has? Name one other QB that has EVER been in that financial situation. Just one.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
When Gimpo Prescott wins 3 Superbowls he can miss any game he wants!!!!!
You gotta earn it to own it........;)
You are…..well, not smart. Go back and read what I responded to and then come back. That is if you can actually read.

Deep_South

Reaction score
It's been a long time since we had a team that had a real shot at getting to the Super Bowl. With 11 games left, no need to push Dak back on the field prematurely. If we're 6-2 or 6-3 when he's healthy and ready, we'll still be in good shape to make a run.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
So incredibly ignorant and ageist.

QBs today aren’t any less tough. If anything, they’re tougher and more athletic. They’re getting hit by cars significantly bigger and faster than anyone before them.

Fortunately, we also have a better understanding of the human body and the league actually pretends to care about player safety now.

You sound like a CTE denier.
Ha! The game way soft compared to the past when it comes to QBs. It's laughable to say it isn't. Defensive players get flagged every week now for hits that were legal 10 years ago.

Mattitude

Reaction score
That could have been Brady’s last year. He’ll play with no knee. Dak has a career to think about and so do the cowboys

plymkr

Reaction score
In fairness to Dak, no player should be compared to Brady.

How bout we compare him to someone who isn’t the greatest to ever play the game.
True and I want to add that in fairness to Dak we don't need to compare him to anyone. He's done everything we asked of him. He negotiated a massive contract and his play on the field improved. It's an unfortunate injury and I hope he can get healthy for the long run.

I've always been a Dak fan but I was unhappy he was signed for so much. Just being honest. I thought his contract would cripple us and we would be average at best. But his play on the field elevated and he's in the discussion for MVP.

So I completely agree with what you're saying and I would add that if Dak keeps playing at this level we don't need him to be anyone else but Dak. It's not fair to compare him to Brady or anyone else. JMO

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
When Gimpo Prescott wins 3 Superbowls he can miss any game he wants!!!!!
You gotta earn it to own it........;)

Nobody's allowed to miss games with injuries unless they win a Super Bowl :lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

It's time to stop, the anti-Dak crowd is really starting to embarrass themselves. :facepalm:

Aulac

Reaction score
Nobody's allowed to miss games with injuries unless they win a Super Bowl :lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

It's time to stop, the anti-Dak crowd is really starting to embarrass themselves. :facepalm:

Have you ever asked yourself, why there is an anti-Dak crowd in the first place? Other than Wince, I don't see this being the case with most other top 10 QB for their respective team fans.

No one is ******** on Murray, Stafford, Mahomes (well...), Rodgers, Brady, Herbert, Allen, Lamar (well...), Carr (well...), Cousins (well...), and other. They will critize their players but not to this extend...I wonder why?o_O

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Have you ever asked yourself, why there is an anti-Dak crowd in the first place? Other than Wince, I don't see this being the case with most other top 10 QB for their respective team fans.

No one is ******** on Murray, Stafford, Mahomes (well...), Rodgers, Brady, Herbert, Allen, Lamar (well...), Carr (well...), Cousins (well...), and other. They will critize their players but not to this extend...I wonder why?o_O

The same reason there was an anti-Romo crowd. And I can tell you there are fans of every team dissatisfied with their quarterback. It's the nature of the business. Dak needs to be perfect every single week, never lose a game, and win multiple Super Bowls or else he will be garbage forever in the eyes of some fans. If social media were around in the 1990's Troy Aikman would be getting ripped for only winning because of Emmitt and the offensive line he had. Imagine 1996 when Troy had 12 TD passes and 13 picks on the entire season. This forum would have blown up had it existed then.