Tom Brady played with torn MCL, Dak can play with strain

Aulac

Reaction score
Dak is the GOAT Hunter, he has 110% more competitiveness than Brady. He is going to go over the coaches & staff and make Jerry play him.

This is the **** I have to deal with on a daily basis. Dak is no where close to as competitive as Brady, in fact no one is. Brady is the only QB to ever take a massive discount for his entire career. Other guys say they want to win, but their action and greed prove otherwise. Dak literally held out because 30 millions a year was "too little" for him, and you call him more competitive than Brady? Brady has never made more than 23 millions a year in his entire 20+ career. This allow other important players to get pay and why he is the winniest QB in NFL history. Dak is getting pay 40 millions a year, that 17 millions more than Brady, which mean after this season, we won't be able to pay other players when their contract run out. Oh correction, Dak is being pay 73 millions this year.

Dak is one of the whiniest QB I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. No other QB held out like Dak, and you think Dak is competitive? He competitive with money, I'll give you that one. Is Dak worth 40 millions a year? Not by a long shot. Don't disrespect the GOAT like that, and this is coming from a Brady's hater.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Trying to compare two completely different injuries on two different quarterbacks in two different offensive systems is a fruitless endeavor.

If Dak comes back too soon and tears the calf muscle will it be worth it?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the **** I have to deal with on a daily basis. Dak is no where close to as competitive as Brady, in fact no one is. Brady is the only QB to ever take a massive discount for his entire career. Other guys say they want to win, but their action and greed prove otherwise. Dak literally held out because 30 millions a year was "too little" for him, and you call him more competitive than Brady? Brady has never made more than 23 millions a year in his entire 20+ career. This allow other important players to get pay and why he is the winniest QB in NFL history. Dak is getting pay 40 millions a year, that 17 millions more than Brady, which mean after this season, we won't be able to pay other players when their contract run out. Oh correction, Dak is being pay 73 millions this year.

Dak is one of the whiniest QB I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. No other QB held out like Dak, and you think Dak is competitive? He competitive with money, I'll give you that one. Is Dak worth 40 millions a year? Not by a long shot. Don't disrespect the GOAT like that, and this is coming from a Brady's hater.
73 million for a QB who can't even get the QB sneak correct!
I guess Gimpo is only for dog teams and DAK DAK DAK!!!!
It's going to be a long 4 years.........esp when teams are outbidding us when our studs are FA.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The things the haters will cling to would be funny if it weren't so sad.

You'd think Dak hurt them as a child or something. It's not their money, it's the Cowboys'. If you hate the QB and organization that much for committing to him, find a new team to root for.

ESisback

Reaction score
198fc3a84ad67c3cb1e91cfeca5b3473_w200.gif
Trapped in a glass box of emotion!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’m tired of this team coming up with excuses to turn momentum from winning to losing because certain fans and media members can’t take hardship, and will give up soon as they face one in life.

This loser mentality will keep this team from reaching the playoffs, as they want wrap every scratch in a cast.

Dak could get hit this week, next week or 10 weeks and he could injure a whole another body part not relating to this injury and no amount of rest can prevent that.

If the GOAT can win his 7th SB with a torn MCL then Dak can play this Sunday with a sore calf.

If you’re not a doctor the shut the hell up.

walt_a_s

Reaction score
I can't believe I opened this thread. I am just a lurker but the OP is one of dumbest posters here and I never open his threads.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So incredibly ignorant and ageist.

QBs today aren’t any less tough. If anything, they’re tougher and more athletic. They’re getting hit by cars significantly bigger and faster than anyone before them.

Fortunately, we also have a better understanding of the human body and the league actually pretends to care about player safety now.

You sound like a CTE denier.
You talk as if these alphas like Brady and Farve are old timers.

They played in today game. They are just tough.

Aulac

Reaction score
It's going to be a long 4 years.........esp when teams are outbidding us when our studs are FA.

I swear, why are there so few of us that see this? Everyone else is riding the Dak train just because he our QB. You got people comparing him to Brady and Manning, which in itself is disrespectful. Peyton Manning is the reason I got into football in the first place before I became a Cowboys fan. You think I would ever get into football if I watch Dak instead?

Hell, I even got posters on here calling me a Eagles fan just because they don't agree with my opinion on Dak. People on here need to ask themselves this question, could Dak have done what Rodgers did last night, missing his 3 top receivers, missing 3 O-linemans including David Bakitarki, his DC, and beat the hottest team in football? Has Dak done more with less ever in his entire career? Better yet, can he win without a running game against teams that aren't the Lions, Falcons, Giants, and Eagles? Literally the worst teams in the league this year and previous years.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Two entirely different injuries. Nothing to do with competitiveness or any other emotional argument you want to make.

John Elway played his entire career with a torn ACL. How? There are multiple ligaments holding the knee together. He tore it in high school and never had surgery.

Tearing a muscle, or worse an Achilles, is something else altogether. That's the risk the Cowboys' medical team is weighing.

By the way, Brady missed an entire season with a torn ACL so I guess he wasn't feeling "competitive" that season (2008).
Brady will just keep collecting rings while ya'll baby Dak.

ESisback

Reaction score
...I doubt Brady played with anything worse then bruised thumb. ..lol..

Brady never got beat up like Romo or Aikman. Plus, if you make 23 million a year for 20+ years (not to mention many millions more in endorsements) AND have a wife that makes 3X as much, you can afford to be “Mr. Nice Guy”. Yeah, Dak makes too much, more than Brady (for 4 years at least), but the pay scale for starting QBs continues to escalate. Hell, Captain Comeback made 250k in his best year!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Except the 3rd down play should have been ruled a TD. Not that it mattered as we won.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m tired of this team coming up with excuses to turn momentum from winning to losing because certain fans and media members can’t take hardship, and will give up soon as they face one in life.

This loser mentality will keep this team from reaching the playoffs, as they want wrap every scratch in a cast.

Dak could get hit this week, next week or 10 weeks and he could injure a whole another body part not relating to this injury and no amount of rest can prevent that.

If the GOAT can win his 7th SB with a torn MCL then Dak can play this Sunday with a sore calf.

Torn mcl is typically nothing. I’ve had one. Went skiing 3 weeks later for a week.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
"I’m tired of this team coming up with excuses to turn momentum from winning to losing because certain fans and media members can’t take hardship, and will give up soon as they face one in life."

There are so many assumptions, generalities, cliches and false comments packed into this one sentence that I didnt even begin reading your second sentence.

coult44

Reaction score

Perhaps you’ve heard of Kevin Durant???? Hi study his injury and then talk..:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I swear, why are there so few of us that see this? Everyone else is riding the Dak train just because he our QB. You got people comparing him to Brady and Manning, which in itself is disrespectful. Peyton Manning is the reason I got into football in the first place before I became a Cowboys fan. You think I would ever get into football if I watch Dak instead?

Hell, I even got posters on here calling me a Eagles fan just because they don't agree with my opinion on Dak. People on here need to ask themselves this question, could Dak have done what Rodgers did last night, missing his 3 top receivers, missing 3 O-linemans including David Bakitarki, his DC, and beat the hottest team in football? Has Dak done more with less ever in his entire career? Better yet, can he win without a running game against teams that aren't the Lions, Falcons, Giants, and Eagles? Literally the worst teams in the league this year and previous years.

You ain't seen anything yet bud as these Dak Zombies are selling his greatness daily here.
Enjoy our Dak Zoo and remember it's everyone else's fault when our offense lays those eggs.
NEVER DAKS!!!!!:omg:

P.S. Here come the Dak garbage stats against garbage teams.......oulala:muttley: