THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just in time for the movie!!!

220px-80_for_Brady.jpg

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’d put money on him signing with a contender around week 10 once a qb goes down. I could absolutely see him being pretty dominant for a half season in the right situation.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Sad that some want to bring up his divorce and family at this time as that is usually off limits but leave it to some that have no class.

Brady is the undeniable best QB to ever play the game and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I think the rumour was that Olsen will be canned for him....I would imagine he has a broadcasting job already lined up, let's see who is the casualty when this happens

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Good for him....don't like him, but he has my respect. Now, go get your family back.
Kids yes, Ex no. Now is the time to enjoy those millions with young chicks on yachts around the globe. He's still young enough to not look creepy next to a 25 year old model from southern france.

Never really liked the guy but have total respect for his skills and what he achieved in the NFL. Plus he was always classy towards opponents and despite stuff like deflategate he always gave it all on the field. A true GOAT.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm glad that we finally got him. It took his last game ever to do it, but got him nonetheless.

Enjoy retirement, GOAT.
LOL..... Dallas had to wait until he was a 45-year old who was barely able to walk before they could finally beat him. Hurray for us !!

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of us noticed, but Brady didn't seem to be into it this year. And in our playoff game he was just making business decision after business decision. He looked like he just wanted to get it over with.

fredp22

Reaction score
Cowboy playoff wins over last 27 years are so rare it convinced Brady to retire for good