Tom Brady retiring from the NFL

nathanlt

Reaction score
Class Act? one of the biggest spoiled brats in the game.
It's funny, one of my posts on this very board before the first scandal broke, I considered Belichek's Patriots team to be a "do your job", the right way, stay out of trouble. Classy was the word I used then. After 2 scandals broke, none of us can use classy to describe those Patriots teams now.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You've got a point, he should stop..... cheating. If Tom Brady was not a cheater, we might now how good he could have been. Unfortunately, his actual success is all hypothetical, the asterisk looms large.
Is this for real? I understand people having opinions about Brady not being the best ever, but the "fake Super Bowl" meme is downright ridiculous.

jsb357

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is gonna be one of those...

"3rd time is a charm" situations...

Flamma

Reaction score
Is this for real? I understand people having opinions about Brady not being the best ever, but the "fake Super Bowl" meme is downright ridiculous.
I can understand legit complaints in regard to spying, but it's the air pressure in the ball issue that said a lot. It makes me think there is a much deeper seeded hatred that isn't healthy. Deflategate just brought that out. Anyone that has played the game knows you're not getting a competitive advantage no matter what you do to the ball.