Tom Jackson-"TO's post-game comments 'Troubling'"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I still think someone close to him died.

He acted just like a player who lost someone recently.

Pointing to "Heaven" ..... very stoic ..... crying on the sidelines ...... no "T.O." celebrations .... mentioned that he was going through something personal.

badronald

Reaction score
superpunk;2312260 said:
I thought it was troubling as well. Like god cares whether or not TO scores a TD...

Well, I thought god was reaching a bit taking TO in the 2nd round.

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
Have any of you actually SEEN video of his statement? It is clear that something is not right with T.O., whatever it may be.

hutru01

Reaction score
zrinkill;2312271 said:
no "T.O." celebrations

I was quite surprised after that touchdown catch with no celebration, especially with all the talk between him and Ocho Retardo kissing the star.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2312072 said:
Like it or not, T.O.'s body language lately is troubling.
He is comfortable enough in Dallas and with this team now to let the real T.O. show a little more.

Be careful loyally defending T.O. just because he plays for your favorite team. I'm not saying it's a given, but dude has a high liklihood of making you look foolish if Dallas continues to struggle.

I've never been a TO fan myself, but Wow-some people are just never satisfied. Aren't you also the same guy who thinks we should give up the kitchen sink for an overrated Roy Williams?

1fisher

Reaction score
something is definitely going on in his noggin.... seemed a little strange yesterday..

what was JJ talking to him about on the sidelines?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1fisher;2312331 said:
something is definitely going on in his noggin.... seemed a little strange yesterday..

what was JJ talking to him about on the sidelines?
Jerry Jones' pep talk pays off!
10:00 PM Sun, Oct 05, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Actually, I'm not sure whether that's the case. I wanted to ask T.O. about it but didn't get the chance.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about an owner going over to a frustrated player and delivering a pep talk during the middle of the game. But Jerry's pep talk to T.O. in the middle of the third quarter definitely didn't hurt matters.

"I was just telling him how important he is to this team winning," Jerry said after the game, "and that his big-play ability could be the difference."

Darn if T.O. didn't prove Jerry right by turning a crossing route into a 57-yard TD.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Tom Jackson your Dad, Brother, Uncle, Cousin, Grandfather or some other relation?

Does Tom Jackson pay your bills?

Has Tom Jackson ever committed a crime against you?

Has Tom Jackson ever did anything personal against YOU?

Has Tom Jackson proven he is the be all end all of football knowledge?

Is Tom Jackson the commissioner of the NFL?

If the answer to the above questions is NO...than don't sweat the man or let him get to you because when you do, you only encourage guys like him or Skip Bayless and keep them working.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I think we should just create a "State of TO" thread and sticky it in the forum. The guy is human, give all of this a rest already. We all have our up and down days, whether with our families, or on our jobs. Only difference is that this guy's up and down days are fully documented for all to see on TV.

What I saw yesterday was a patient guy that was determined to get into the endzone when given the chance. He got that chance.

Just because he doesn't celebrate, we all assume something is wrong. Well, something might be wrong, but it may not be the media's business, or our business.

1fisher

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2312342 said:
Jerry Jones' pep talk pays off!
10:00 PM Sun, Oct 05, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Actually, I'm not sure whether that's the case. I wanted to ask T.O. about it but didn't get the chance.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about an owner going over to a frustrated player and delivering a pep talk during the middle of the game. But Jerry's pep talk to T.O. in the middle of the third quarter definitely didn't hurt matters.

"I was just telling him how important he is to this team winning," Jerry said after the game, "and that his big-play ability could be the difference."

Darn if T.O. didn't prove Jerry right by turning a crossing route into a 57-yard TD.

Mucho thanks, WG :wink:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2312355 said:
Is Tom Jackson your Dad, Brother, Uncle, Cousin, Grandfather or some other relation?

Does Tom Jackson pay your bills?

Has Tom Jackson ever committed a crime against you?

Has Tom Jackson ever did anything personal against YOU?

Has Tom Jackson proven he is the be all end all of football knowledge?

Is Tom Jackson the commissioner of the NFL?

If the answer to the above questions is NO...than don't sweat the man or let him get to you because when you do, you only encourage guys like him or Skip Bayless and keep them working.
Well said.

Iago33

Reaction score
Something's wrong with TO? Maybe something's right with him for the first time....

superpunk

Reaction score
badronald;2312288 said:
Well, I thought god was reaching a bit taking TO in the 2nd round.
lol, when it comes to fantasy football, god likes to mix it up a bit.