Tony Pauline: His league sources saying Belichick in play if Jerry unsatisfied with seasons end

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I'll play along, you guys are forgetting one major hurdle that BB would have to clear.....just wait till Stephen offers him the Cheeseburger and FF contract!! or fair offer that he is so famous for.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
At the start of December, I wrote an article saying the word from league insiders was Dan Quinn would take over as head coach of the Cowboys if Dallas did not make a deep run into the playoffs.

Yet many of those same people now tell me that they believe, with Bill Belichick available, that he’s the man the Dallas Cowboys turn to if Jerry Jones is not satisfied with the way his team ends the season. If this comes to fruition, it should surprise no one, like Belichick’s exit from New England.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/new...-ex-patriots-hc-possibility-surprise-nfl-team

Take it for what it is worth but Pauline has been around forever and is well connected in the league.
No way….the only way we lose this GB game is if the defense is awful and allows 30 points. No way I want Quinn as the head coach if that happens.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Belichick is not coming to Dallas to replace a coach with three 12 win seasons in a row. Get outta here with that mess. Belichick could likely end up in Washington though I could see that happening.

ghst187

Reaction score
Bill and Jerry wouldn’t last as long as Bill and Jerry did ….Parcells that is

Blackspider214

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Has anyone seen the team he's built in New England? Old, slow and no weapons - he had roster/draft control.

It was Brady. It was always Brady. Belichick is/was a good DC but he's no mastermind as a head coach.
Exactly. Brady covered up so many odd picks and roster management from Bill. I want no part of him. He's pretty old now, too.