Tony Pike

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Anyone else think this guy is going to be a player at the next level?

He impresses me everytime I watch him and hes got the measurables. Hes not a complete stiff in the pocket either.

DFWJC

Reaction score
CATCH17;3105661 said:
Anyone else think this guy is going to be a player at the next level?

He impresses me everytime I watch him and hes got the measurables. Hes not a complete stiff in the pocket either.
I like Pike too.....but I sw the future last night...and he is currently the QB at Texas A&M. I'm no fan of A&M but that guy has the entire package physically and mentally.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I like Pike but we won't look at him at all since we drafted McGee last year.

The college QB's I'd like to see Dallas get in 2011 or 2012 is either Jacory Harris (Miami) or Robert Griffen(Baylor). That's assuming McGee hasn't shown anything.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
if we draft a QB an its not this kid

Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan
Height: 6-3. Weight: 226.

he the best of the whole bunch

RS12

Reaction score
I like him but he seems a little fragile.

Shady12

Reaction score
From what I've read on him lately he's considered to have a noodle arm and is a late round pick.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3105903 said:
I like Pike but we won't look at him at all since we drafted McGee last year.

The college QB's I'd like to see Dallas get in 2011 or 2012 is either Jacory Harris (Miami) or Robert Griffen(Baylor). That's assuming McGee hasn't shown anything.

Robert Griffin :)

My high school quarterback, and my best friend. I have gotten blasted every single time I have stated my desire for us to get him when he comes out...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;3107367 said:
Robert Griffin :)

My high school quarterback, and my best friend. I have gotten blasted every single time I have stated my desire for us to get him when he comes out...

He's a beast but he is a receiver in the NFL.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
CATCH17;3107380 said:
He's a beast but he is a receiver in the NFL.

Why do you say that? Have you seen his numbers? Or are you stating that simply because of the fact he's of Olympic caliber speed?

Shady12

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what Griffin does next season. Defnitely not writing him off as an NFL qb yet.