Tony Pollard is a free agent after this season

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
How much will it take to keep him? Are we going to have to pay him more than Zeke?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/tony-pollard-29176/
Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Red Pill: Zeke takes a paycut. If he balks, cut him. Jerry pays TP

Blue Pill: Draft Bijan Robinson in the 3rd and let Zeke and TP walk

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg

Blackspider214

Reaction score
You want him to walk? He's looking like one of the best weapons in the entire NFL.

I'd cut Zeke and pay him if that's possible, but I'm no cap expert.

So we are going to pay another big RB contract? Why? Zeke also used to look like one of the best RBs and a huge weapon. Until he wasn't. Go find some in the draft. They are there every year.

No idea why fans are so hell bent on signing him long term but tell us that RB is the dumbest position to invest heavily.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Daillest88

Reaction score
This. Go to Zeke and rework his contract. Then franchise Pollard.

This tandem, along with the underrated OL is lethal. As long as Kellen Moore pulls his head out and understands a balance offensive attack, featuring the running game, and the pass as a counterpoint.
Yup. And pollard hasn’t had near the wear and tear that Elliot has. Including college. Pollard is fresh. He is literally one of the best play makers on off in the league right now. Yesterday we saw what he can do as a WR as well

Daillest88

Reaction score
After reviewing Pollard's money-making history with the Boys, I believe the man needs to be paid. The only issue I want JJ to remember is when he sits down with Pollard's agents, he needs to remind everyone that the Boys aren't in the business of giving out Zek contracts anymore.
Exactly. That contract never reset the market. Way overpaid. Pollard has no wear near the wear and tear as Zeke also. Pollard is a special player. I think we are gonna see more of him in the receiving game also.like someone said he’s our sproles but much better

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Yup. And pollard hasn’t had near the wear and tear that Elliot has. Including college. Pollard is fresh. He is literally one of the best play makers on off in the league right now. Yesterday we saw what he can do as a WR as well

That's a great point. It seemed all off season people were clamoring about utilizing Pollard in the passing game. Here we are coming up to game eleven and it seems like we found a Christmas present that was behind the couch for two and a half months.

I will not mention the person I hold responsible for this gaff. &&&&&&&&&&KM&&&&&&&&&&