Tony Pollard is Felix Jones 2.0

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

We made the same mistake that we made over a decade ago when we thought Felix can take over as our number 1 back.

Dude clearly benefitted from Zeke wearing down the defenses

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Yeah good thing we didn't give up a 2nd for a guy like Derick Henry. You have him today you win that game..... but thats cool I'm sure we'll draft another quality player in the second round. Good thing that we went for it.
We need to waste our 2nd rounder on another TE or Linebacker who never sees the field

Zman5

Reaction score
So does this mean Rico is the new DeMarco?
Maybe Rico will break the single game rushing record if he gets a start due to Pollard being out due to an injury. :muttley:

John813

Reaction score
Yeah good thing we didn't give up a 2nd for a guy like Derick Henry. You have him today you win that game..... but thats cool I'm sure we'll draft another quality player in the second round. Good thing that we went for it.

Unless I'm mistaken, but the Titans didn't really want to trade Henry.
Similar to the Raiders with Adams.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, but the Titans didn't really want to trade Henry.
Similar to the Raiders with Adams.
I'm sure if we offered a 2nd they would have. Maybe even a 3rd. Sure it's an overpay, but it would have been a good risk for half a season. To go for it. Henry would make a huge difference on this offense.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I never wanted them to bring Pollard back tbh, but I'm just glad they didn't sign him long-term. He's still better than zeke