Tony Pollard is Felix Jones 2.0

ICP

Reaction score
I like Pollard but this is another example of the front office over valuing their draft picks. It's so obvious that Dallas needs a bruiser RB to compliment Pollards running style.

It's really disappointing that the Arkansas dummies couldn't see this at the trade deadline

Aven8

Reaction score

We made the same mistake that we made over a decade ago when we thought Felix can take over as our number 1 back.

Dude clearly benefitted from Zeke wearing down the defenses
Let’s just say he’s lost a step…….

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I will say this and I don’t disagree, I think that’s a good comparison, but how many times a game is TP getting hit at the LOS on his carries. Not much room to work with out there to get those legs moving in space.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah good thing we didn't give up a 2nd for a guy like Derick Henry. You have him today you win that game..... but thats cool I'm sure we'll draft another quality player in the second round. Good thing that we went for it.

I seriously hope that Washington doesn't get a top QB in the draft, or we may have more to worry about than just Philly next year.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
At least Felix had reoccurring injuries that held him back. Pollard's patiently waiting for the perfectly blocked running play everytime he touches the ball

quickccc

Reaction score
This OL coach and his run run design scheme is horrid, imo.
An all purpose back like Pollard is built for a stretch scheme, not a bell cow pound scheme.

Did you see some of the stretch zone run scheme that Eagles run with RB Swift . sweep him off tackle, misdirection .vs what we keep trying to do with Pollard ?

And some are just focused on rushing the ball, but we don't even see the RB screens
and RB in the pass game that we expected to see. just mere dump offs.
We don't scheme him for splash plays - just modest bell cow duty.

We were excited and expecting to see Deuce in the reg season - Nope ! he's gonna be a
healthy inactive game scratch remaining of this season.
Why ? ... this coaching staff dunno how to use-scheme for him.