Tony Pollard Ready For a Starting Role?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Zeke isn’t gonna get suspended for being a drunk jerk. It was a ****** move but it wasn’t close to criminal nor suspension worthy.
I wish this were true. With that said Tony needs to be ready just in case Goodell finds Zeke at fault.

Big D

Reaction score
Zeke isn’t gonna get suspended for being a drunk jerk. It was a ****** move but it wasn’t close to criminal nor suspension worthy.
You would think but you can never be too sure when it comes to the nfl and the cowboys.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Yeah we should sign some vet, but hopefully either Pollard or Weber is good enough to start. I mentioned this before but I'm interested in seeing what we can do with a 21 offense set

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If Zeke gets suspended, this is the way I would go. Our whole offense is based around a powerful run game. I am not taking my chances on our 4th and 7th rounders.
Ajayi is more brittle than saw dust.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If Zeke gets suspended, this is the way I would go. Our whole offense is based around a powerful run game. I am not taking my chances on our 4th and 7th rounders.

We have a deep OL, Frederick is back. And Pollard has 4.3 speed.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
We have a deep OL, Frederick is back. And Pollard has 4.3 speed.

Derrick Lassic was also fast, also had a great Oline, and was also a fourth-round pick.

I don't want to take my chances. I don't think Zeke would be suspended for too long, if Ajayi can give us a few good games until he comes back, I am all for it.