Video: Tony Pollard: The Most UNDERRATED Rookie in the NFL

Johnny23

Reaction score
Easy to say it now for the video guy.

Some of us were big fans of Tony Pollard before the Cowboys drafted him...
How many Memphis games have you watched? Stop fronting like you knew him before we drafted him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many Memphis games have you watched? Stop fronting like you knew him before we drafted him.

He was on the pre-draft visit list. I had watched some of this games before that, but once he was linked to the Cowboys pre-draft I went back and spent a lot more time studying his college game footage.

There is not "fronting". I spend a lot of time reviewing draft prospects every year going back to pre-internet and pre-DVR days when I recorded college games on VHS tapes.

I'm on record here at CZ the past few years posting that I would like for the Cowboys to obtain a pass receiving RB with elite speed that can also run between the tackles.
- I created a thread long before Pollard was drafted about how this type of RB/WR could be more valuable than just a slot WR.

I also posted before the draft that if the Cowboys were drafting for a starting RB, then Pollard's teammate Darrell Henderson was my #1 rated RB in this draft for that role.

Johnny23

Reaction score
He was on the pre-draft visit list. I had watched some of this games before that, but once he was linked to the Cowboys pre-draft I went back and spent a lot more time studying his college game footage.

There is not "fronting". I spend a lot of time reviewing draft prospects every year going back to pre-internet and pre-DVR days when I recorded college games on VHS tapes.

I'm on record here at CZ the past few years posting that I would like for the Cowboys to obtain a pass receiving RB with elite speed that can also run between the tackles.
- I created a thread long before Pollard was drafted about how this type of RB/WR could be more valuable than just a slot WR.

I also posted before the draft that if the Cowboys were drafting for a starting RB, then Pollard's teammate Darrell Henderson was my #1 rated RB in this draft for that role.
I don't see alot of people who follow Memphis. I had Henderson ranked highly myself. That's great.