Tony Romo – MVP Season?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1771373 said:
thanks for the research

btw, it would be funny though if Brady won his 1st MVP trophy, but loses his 1st Super Bowl, wouldn't that be ironic?

Yes sir!!

The Colts may be finished, so I think there are only two teams left that can stand up to the Patriot bullies, the Steelers and America's Team.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
jem88;1771382 said:
I wouldn't say he isn't earning it. It's just that Brady has been out of this world. Favre's year so far has certainly been worth.
To earn it you have to be the best, he isn't even the best in his own conference much less the NFL...

I would say that Brady, Romo, Moss and Owens all deserve it more than Farve.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Tricked;1769409 said:
Here we are, heading into week 11. Everyone in the league has seen the play making abilities displayed by Romo on the field, and so the question is asked: is Tony Romo a candidate for MVP this year?

A lot will argue that Tom Brady is hands down the MVP for this season.

great great great season for tony, but no way you can give it to him over brady.

you just can't.

Undisputed

Reaction score
To be honest, I think we killed the "Favre=MVP" talks on Thursday when we dominated the guy in a huge showdown. I seriously doubt he is getting the award.

Honestly, it needs to go to Brady and maybe co-MVP with Moss.

Romo just seems to be out of luck this year. Funny, I made a bet with my dad before the season started that Romo would have more MVP votes than Brady this year. Say what you want about homerism, but after that first game this season I looked like a genius.
:laugh2:

jem88

Reaction score
2233boys;1806381 said:
To earn it you have to be the best, he isn't even the best in his own conference much less the NFL...

I would say that Brady, Romo, Moss and Owens all deserve it more than Farve.
Until this past game, he was the equal of Romo. I prefer Romo, but I don't think you can say Favre is unworthy.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ROMO deserves consideration, however, unless Brady folds badly it will not matter.......Brady will win MVP

jem88

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1806518 said:
ROMO deserves consideration, however, unless Brady folds badly it will not matter.......Brady will win MVP
Yeah, it's pretty much a lock.

sago1

Reaction score
Frankly, I have no doubt Brady gets the MVP cause of the numbers he's putting up. However, don't forget the Pats are running up the scores and a lot of players won't like that. Moss could get some consideration but QBs win over WRs.

As for Favre, maybe I'm a homer but I think he should get the NFC Comeback Player of the Year and that Romo wins the NFC MVP. Obviously it would be even better if Romo gets the SB MVP.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
sago1;1806589 said:
Frankly, I have no doubt Brady gets the MVP cause of the numbers he's putting up. However, don't forget the Pats are running up the scores and a lot of players won't like that. Moss could get some consideration but QBs win over WRs.

As for Favre, maybe I'm a homer but I think he should get the NFC Comeback Player of the Year and that Romo wins the NFC MVP. Obviously it would be even better if Romo gets the SB MVP.

why? he hasn't missed a game in 159 starts