Tony Romo / Carrie Underwood sighting w/Pics *Merge*

BigDave95

Reaction score
Not to get all Page Six on the board but...

I bumped in to Tony and Carrie last night at Ghost Bar in Dallas. They were there celebrating someone's birthday. I've always been one that believed all the "relationship" hype was completely made up but thought I'd at least share this little nugget. I'm still not sure why it matters but for those who care, there you go.

TO was there too but his group wasn't really with Tony's.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
BigDave95;1464051 said:

I bumped in to Tony and Carrie last night at Ghost Bar in Dallas. They were there celebrating someone's birthday. I've always been one that believed all the "relationship" hype was completely made up but thought I'd at least share this little nugget. I'm still not sure why it matters but for those who care, there you go.

I believe that it was Tony's birthday.

FWIW

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BigDave95;1464051 said:

Are you kidding? This may be the most popular thread started today.

:D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
So.............

What was she wearing? How was her hair?

Were they displaying affection?

C'mon, we need details!

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
no pictures??

when are people gonna start taking one for the team and invade some personal space!?!?

;)

BigDave95

Reaction score
Tobal;1464083 said:
I'm just impressed you were in the ghost bar

Don't be. It sucked. Just a bunch of people acting like they're important when they're really not... except for Tony of course. :D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theogt;1464078 said:
So.............

What was she wearing? How was her hair?

Were they displaying affection?

C'mon, we need details!

Yeah, yeah. How big is her purse? Is it sparkly? I heard she's way to heavy on the eye shadow.

BTW...........
Were they huddled off in a corner somewhere, with Tony making hand jestures as to how he holds a ball for extra points? Any consoling by Carrie, rubbing his back as his head touched the table top in utter shame, body shaking uncontrollably? That's why she won't marry him, ya know. :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
we need a poll with the options "are they just friends?" or "something more"

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Seven;1464090 said:
Yeah, yeah. How big is her purse? Is it sparkly? I heard she's way to heavy on the eye shadow.

BTW...........
Were they huddled off in a corner somewhere, with Tony making hand jestures as to how he holds a ball for extra points? Any consoling by Jessica, rubbing his back as his head touched the table top in utter shame, body shaking uncontrollably? That's why she won't marry him, ya know. :D
Like, for real.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BigDave95;1464085 said:
Don't be. It sucked. Just a bunch of people acting like they're important when they're really not... except for Tony of course. :D

and Terrell. :D

AbeBeta

Reaction score
stealth;1464103 said:
ghost bar sucks, unless you love pretentious people.

Folks need to realize that cool and corporate just don't go together. Of course, if you pay $20 for a drink you damn well better think it is the best place in the world.

On another note, I sure hope Tony is helping Carrie with some songwriting -- b/c her lyrics suck. I almost puked when I heard her sing something about "pouring rain back into a cloud" -- eek. just awful.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Seven;1464090 said:

BTW...........
Were they huddled off in a corner somewhere, with Tony making hand jestures as to how he holds a ball for extra points? Any consoling by Jessica, rubbing his back as his head touched the table top in utter shame, body shaking uncontrollably? That's why she won't marry him, ya know. :D

Seven broke it first...TONY ROMO TWO-TIMING CARRIE!!!

National Enquirer...eat you heart out!! :laugh2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;1464110 said:
Seven broke it first...TONY ROMO TWO-TIMING CARRIE!!!

National Enquirer...eat you heart out!! :laugh2:

Damn. That's twice in the same week...................NEVER try and wean yourself off of glue sniffin' by huffin' paint. It's WAY worse.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Same as others have said, we need more details. :) Fill us in, this is what passes as a life for some of us fans living through the off-season.

BigDave95

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1464190 said:
Same as others have said, we need more details. :) Fill us in, this is what passes as a life for some of us fans living through the off-season.

Carrie was pretty hot... no big news flash there. The few times I saw them they were just talking. There was no canoodling or making out or anything exciting going on. Just talking. They could easily stick to the "just friends" story and there was nothing I saw that could have disproved that. They were with a pretty big group and I wasn't paying that close attention to them. I did notice that everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to someone which I found out today was probably Tony.

And sorry, but I was waaaaaay too drunk to remember anything about her outfit or purse. Sorry fellas...