Tony Romo now on Twitter

Galian Beast

Reaction score
****, he seems like the most anti-twitter person. I bet he has someone post for him.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Tony looking at his mentions:

CFBHlBgW0AA5Nrn.jpg

I give it a week before he deactivates.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
****, he seems like the most anti-twitter person. I bet he has someone post for him.

Possibly. As most of these football players though. Or it could also be his wife posting.

Frankly, I don't think he'll post much. Like stuff that will probably know anyways online.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but don't get your hopes up. There was a fake Tony Romo twitter account that was scamming people with fake jerseys and autographs. Thanks to a lot of local fans and bloggers, the Cowboys and Romo were made aware of it and in order to ban the fake Romo account, Romo needed to tweet something out to get his account verified. He basically did it to stop a con artist from slandering his name and making $ off of him.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
When it has the blue check it means it's verified as being the real celeb or athlete. It's def tony account Someone may run it for him. Hopefully. Cuz the hate he's gonna get is going to be horrendous lol

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I saw on CBS Sports on Facebook where they were talking about Romo's twitter account and people saying his first tweet was "intercepted". Why do people say Romo thows tons of Int's. Its just not true.......

robjay04

Reaction score
I think you can see the main purpose of this account is to market that big fantasy football convention that he will be hosting. Romo has an official website but he listed the link for that convention in his bio. I would assume he would rarely tweet. The Tony Romo brand gained a lot of steam with his success last season, Twitter presents a marketing avenue for that.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
I'm sure he doesn't care about all the trolling but all he did was tweet "9" and the jokes/trolling started. I don't see him tweeting much at all and I'm actually really surprised he even did the whole twitter thing. He gets trolled enough by media and haters does he really need to go on Twitter for more hate.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
0 to 40,700 followers in 10 seconds.....
Let's see..... Who from the board here would be a follower.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: