Tony Romo now on Twitter

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Actually, I think THIS is what sparked it again and then Romo's tweet put it over the top.

:laugh:Oh no he didn't. One thing for sure, the guy's got the right amount of air pressure in his footballs. Unbelievable.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
My favorite part is the smiley face at the end of the tweet. You just know that's his personality.

I liked when Emmitt tweeted back "22". Classic.
What if all the greats followed suit? I would have to find a way to preserve it ... forever.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I wonder what causes a thirty five year old star player to suddenly join twitter.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I wonder what causes a thirty five year old star player to suddenly join twitter.

Well, perhaps he has merely determined that another year has gone by and the end of super stardom -- invites to premier special events like the CMAs, for example --is near. Maybe he realizes that with each new day the opportunity for relevance is passing him by; no matter how successful he is in the football arena, he understands that his time will soon be at an end. Joining Twitter is Tony's attempt to stay on top and become immortal.

Or maybe he was bored. :p

DFWJC

Reaction score
Pretty sure he joined Twitter to help get the word out on the FFB convention he's helping out with.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty sure he joined Twitter to help get the word out on the FFB convention he's helping out with.

Me, too. He only follows one account. Has only one link in his bio. Neither pertaining to the Cowboys.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I was Tony...I would have to troll some of the media members who are always trying to stir up some drama to make a story.

We could make up some tweets for Tony to use in order to get the media and the twitterverse humming.

Tony - Jason and I have secret plays that the Coaches don't know about.

Tony - Can't wait till camp breaks so we can go to Cabo Wabo

Tony - I gained too much weight in the offseason, with camp coming up I will become the Deflator

Tony - Did you see how Charlotte Jones Anderson plays around with Garrett during the draft...Holla

Tony - Cap on Backwards, Golf Bag over shoulder...YOLO!

Tony - Twitter rocks "All Day"

Tony - Sometimes when I am lining up to play I sing..I love big butts and I can not lie.

Feel free to add your own..

thinwhiteduke

Reaction score

and the President this week.

its because twitter is a good propaganda magazine with tiny articles you can talk back to. Thats how I look at twitter.
it a good way to throw bait and survey public reaction