Tony Romo received mixed reaction at Mavs game *Merge*

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
espn_macmahon Tim MacMahon

There was mixed reaction when Tony Romo was shown on AAC video boards. Hey, Troy Aikman was booed here after losing season, too.

MacEngelProf Mac Engel by engeljen

#TonyRomo just heard boos as he was shown on the JumboTron here at the AAC for #Mavs/#Lakers. Sucks to be the losing QB for the #Cowboys.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Damn that sucks.

More tweets about it.

@ESPN_Caplan: Tony Romo just shown on video board and reaction was mixed, I mean heavily mixed.

@Ian1033 Tony Romo and his wife to be are in attendance tonite. Mixed reax from the crowd when he was shown on the jumbo tron. What's that a/b folks?

:(

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I remember reading how he got booed two years ago during training camp introductions, so I imagine it will be only worse this year.

Ren

Reaction score
Watched the game, obviously crowd noise is muted a bit on TV but i didn't hear any boos. I'm not saying it didn't happen just saying i didn't notice it, so it can't have been that bad

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And apparently he wore his hat backwards. lol

schaub_k Kevin Schaub
Just saw that Tony Romo is at the Mavs/Lakers game 2nite. Why does he wear his cap backwards like a 15 year old?

-----------------------
Gonna leave the rest of the haterade comments on twitter. Most were apparently supportive of Candace, tho. Men. :rolleyes:

Ken

Reaction score
I can only reiterate.....

MORONS

That is all.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GloryDaysRBack;3812036 said:
Who is Kevin schaub?
Nobody. Just some random twitter person. I did a search for Tony Romo and got back of ton of comments on him at the game.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Shame on them..

Money says he'd get cheered in San Antonio. Everytime I'm in that town I see nothing but Cowboy jerseys and hats.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
either way, he did not play at all this season basically. and ppl IN DALLAS booing him? get outta here!! i just threw up in my mouth a little......