AlterEgo

Reaction score
I didn't know this. Awesome!

Some college teams have already started incorporating these:

4-rutgersHelmet.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Loved how he pointed out that the middle linebacker was dropping into coverage, which he did. Recognition is half the battle.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Loved how he pointed out that the middle linebacker was dropping into coverage, which he did. Recognition is half the battle.

Did exactly what he said, also says "she's coming", haha. I wish they had that on him during action instead of a walkthrough.

Hardline

Reaction score
Metallica is the most overrated metal band ever. Their biggest musical accomplishment was kicking Dave Mustaine out of the band and indirectly creating Megadeth.

Romonater

Reaction score
Metallica is the most overrated metal band ever. Their biggest musical accomplishment was kicking Dave Mustaine out of the band and indirectly creating Megadeth.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL i've seen dumb things here, but this one takes the cake and it's not even cowboys related. Congratulations.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Don't let BrainPaint here you say that dude. :)

wileedog

Reaction score
Yeah, I caught that too... "she's coming", lol.

Actually the line I chuckled at was when he said "Yeah I promised the internet guys I would wear this for a day because I stole their golf cart a couple of times."

chagus

Reaction score
He's singing "Nothing Else Matters" off the black album.