Video: Tony Romo sings Metallica song while wearing helmet cam

Hardline

Reaction score
That's funny coming from a guy with an Iron Maiden avatar.

Iron Maiden is one of the greatest metal bands that ever existed.

I was once a Metallica fan in the Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets days. After Cliff Burton died Metallica turned to crap.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
He should be singing For Whom The Bell Tolls, because with this defense, it's ringing for the team.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Iron Maiden is one of the greatest metal bands that ever existed.

I was once a Metallica fan in the Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets days. After Cliff Burton died Metallica turned to crap.

Iron Maiden hasn't written a new song in 25 years. Rinse, repeat their whole career.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Thing I noticed is how small Callahan is....weird for an OL coach to be that little but he apparently is a pretty effective coach.

I keep thinking Beau Bridges is sneaking on the field. Holy could knock him off and take over his life without anyone noticing Batman!

Fredd

Reaction score
I've seen all of metallica, iron maiden and megadeth in concert, in order of best 1st, my ranking goes
1) Metallica
(big gap)
2) Megadeth (really good, just not as good as Metallica)
(huge gap)
3) Iron Maiden

Another point of clarification, when I saw Megadeth, they opened for Slayer (great show)...Metallica would NEVER open for anyone
best in concert of any bands that I have seen (in some order) - Metallica, Rob Zombie, Avenged Sevenfold

Hardline

Reaction score
I've seen all of metallica, iron maiden and megadeth in concert, in order of best 1st, my ranking goes
1) Metallica
(big gap)
2) Megadeth (really good, just not as good as Metallica)
(huge gap)
3) Iron Maiden

Another point of clarification, when I saw Megadeth, they opened for Slayer (great show)...Metallica would NEVER open for anyone
best in concert of any bands that I have seen (in some order) - Metallica, Rob Zombie, Avenged Sevenfold

I also have seen all these bands

Metallica 3 times
Megadeth 5 times
Iron Maiden 7 times.

I rate them totally opposite of you.
Iron Maiden
Megadeth
Metallica.

The Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets shows were great. But thats where metallica ends for me.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
It changes the fact you said Maiden has not had anything new for 25 years. That is obviously wrong. You as a maiden fan should know that.

You obviously misunderstood my post. Of course they've released new albums. My point was every one of them sound exactly the same. Hence the "they haven't written a NEW song in 25 years" comment. I've seen Maiden live several times and here's their set list: Two songs from the "new album" and everything that was actually good from 25 years ago. Next tour? Not a single song from the "last album" (because it was a turd), two songs from this "newest album" (never to be played live again after this tour because, as you guessed it, it was a turd) and the stuff that was actually good from 25 years ago. Rinse, repeat.

Hardline

Reaction score
You obviously misunderstood my post. Of course they've released new albums. My point was every one of them sound exactly the same. Hence the "they haven't written a NEW song in 25 years" comment. I've seen Maiden live several times and here's their set list: Two songs from the "new album" and everything that was actually good from 25 years ago. Next tour? Not a single song from the "last album" (because it was a turd), two songs from this "newest album" (never to be played live again after this tour because, as you guessed it, it was a turd) and the stuff that was actually good from 25 years ago. Rinse, repeat.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.