Image: Tony Romo spotted at Stars game

theSHOW

Reaction score
Just look at that smug look on his face.

He actually appears like he is enjoying himself when he should be rehabbing his back.

But his cap is on front ways, otherwise this would be a complete disaster.

No, I saw him stretching during intermission.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Any one else notice how fat he looks already ? Usually it'll take a couple months into the offseason . He has a head start ...

Sarcasm

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Any one else notice how fat he looks already ? Usually it'll take a couple months into the offseason . He has a head start ...

Sarcasm

He never lost it from last off-season because he could not practice until week 1 :D

I love it...................we now have fat Romo threads. All we are missing is tracking Jerry's plane and the circus war room that includes Spaulding. Round and round we go :)

WhizKid

Reaction score
I <3 CZ

He never lost it from last off-season because he could not practice until week 1 :D

I love it...................we now have fat Romo threads. All we are missing is tracking Jerry's plane and the circus war room that includes Spaulding. Round and round we go :)

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I criticize Romo a lot, but he just seems like a cool dude.

You criticize his play, not him personally. On a personal level, I think Tony is a great guy too and really like him. As the QB of my team, I don't care for him at all.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Good to know he can sit in a chair and watch hockey... you know what kind of patience and discipline it takes to watch that god awful sport! Probably more painful than any surgery!

Tommy

Reaction score
You criticize his play, not him personally. On a personal level, I think Tony is a great guy too and really like him. As the QB of my team, I don't care for him at all.
Thanks for the clarification. Hadn't seen you comment on Tony Romo in a few hours. Was really wondering if you changed your mind.

sarcasm