Image: Tony Romo spotted at Stars game

cmoney23

Reaction score
Have you ever seen hockey live and up close? If you have, your opinion is surprising.

Yeah, many... it was a JOKE...

Live Hockey isn't bad,(because of the beer) but on TV its probably the worst sport their is... TV ratings would agree with me! ;)

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yeah, many... it was a JOKE...

Live Hockey isn't bad,(because of the beer) but on TV its probably the worst sport their is... TV ratings would agree with me! ;)

I disagree. I think Baseball is far and away the most boring sport to watch on TV (of the 4 major leagues). I, myself, enjoy it, but from just a pure entertainment standpoint, it's incredibly dull.

There is very little action or athleticism and basically you're watching a game of strategy and hand eye coordination.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
What??? This guy isn't watching film? How dare he!!! THIS IS why he chokes all the time.... Can't believe this.. :rolleyes:

dstovall5

Reaction score
Nice picture, though he won't be able to golf this offseason it still seems like he's enjoying himself.

Also, last weekend one of my buddies seen Dwayne Harris in a club in Dallas, he actually got to hang out with him and took a picture. He said he was a really cool dude. Come to think of it, darn that Harris! He should be rehabbing his shoulder. :D

cmoney23

Reaction score
I disagree. I think Baseball is far and away the most boring sport to watch on TV (of the 4 major leagues). I, myself, enjoy it, but from just a pure entertainment standpoint, it's incredibly dull.

There is very little action or athleticism and basically you're watching a game of strategy and hand eye coordination.

Thats a tough call for me. Personally, both are horribly bad... but I at least can see the baseball on TV and understand the rules. I mean what the hells an "icing" penalty and other stupid things! But... for arguments sake, Go Cowboys? LOL

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching moss growing on rocks [actually prefer this over watching golf], now that's bad. It's kind of like the off season in the NFL.

So I'll take the hockey, basketball, baseball, and even some soccer for now.
We will have the winter Olympics coming up soon, although Hockey much better.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
You criticize his play, not him personally. On a personal level, I think Tony is a great guy too and really like him. As the QB of my team, I don't care for him at all.

You don't care for 31TDs and 10INTs? Fascinating.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
mvtNaGu.jpg