Image: Tony Romo spotted at the NCAA Final Four

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Matt Young Verified account ‏@Chron_MattYoung
It's hard to tell but that's Charles Barkley embracing Tony Romo's friends. #finalfour

CfEaLJRUYAACBZP.jpg

J817

Reaction score
God, he's so fat. Why is he not spending his time rehabbing and working out? He doesn't care. We're doomed. Might as well start googling 2017 draft prospects.

He doesn't have his priorities in order. I was shocked when I learned he had his own show on Netflix.
I mean, how do you balance your football life with Hollywood? We need to get another QB

dd_vertical-bloodyknuckles_us-main.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
One of my son's friends was taken to a Final 8 game courtside in Anaheim this week. Aaron Rodgers was sitting a row behind them so the Dad asked for a picture. Rodgers was nice about it and its a cool picture the Dad will keep for a long time.

The funny thing was that at the end of the game, instead of walking up the staircases with the crowd to exit, Rodgers walked across the court and left through the locker rooms. Because he's Aaron Rodgers.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
He doesn't have his priorities in order. I was shocked when I learned he had his own show on Netflix.
I mean, how do you balance your football life with Hollywood? We need to get another QB

dd_vertical-bloodyknuckles_us-main.jpg

:laugh: It's crazy how similar they look.