Tony Romo strikes again

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Tony is a was a gifted athlete. Played at the pro football level at the most important position and did it very well. I only wish I could play golf as well as him. He is also a very good basketball player. All around athlete and will always be one of my favorite people and qb's of the Dallas Cowboys.

Motorola

Reaction score
Tony is a was a gifted athlete. Played at the pro football level at the most important position and did it very well. I only wish I could play golf as well as him. He is also a very good basketball player. All around athlete and will always be one of my favorite people and qb's of the Dallas Cowboys.
And now continues to live a great life from his honing his athletic abilities as a youth.

(Pickle ball event for charity?)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Add pickleball, that's right, p-i-c-k-l-e-b-a-l-l, as ANOTHER example to add with the solid counterargument for all 'DAK GETS MORE CRITICISM THAN ROMO EVER DID!' complaints. :lmao2:

Prescott gets too much negative criticism but he will never catch up with Romo in that regard. Ironically, it is Romo critics who will always make certain of that. Thanks America's Cowboy. :thumbup:

A pickleball video! Man. No one can make this stuff up! CowboysZone rules! :laugh:

ShortRound

Reaction score
5aEKCr4.gif

MIzFNSF.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Add pickleball, that's right, p-i-c-k-l-e-b-a-l-l, as ANOTHER example to add with the solid counterargument for all 'DAK GETS MORE CRITICISM THAN ROMO EVER DID!' complaints. :lmao2:

Prescott gets too much negative criticism but he will never catch up with Romo in that regard. Ironically, it is Romo critics who will always make certain of that. Thanks America's Cowboy. :thumbup:

A pickleball video! Man. No one can make this stuff up! CowboysZone rules! :laugh:
Proves who was the choker and still is a choker. Guess some people prefer chokers?
:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Proves who was the choker and still is a choker. Guess some people prefer chokers?
Yet more criticism. It is the gift that keeps on giving. The impulse is like an eight year old itch that cannot be scratched. And you wonder why some of your fellow members give Prescott supporters such a hard time every day? ;)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yet more criticism. It is the gift that keeps on giving. The impulse is like an eight year old itch that cannot be scratched. And you wonder why some of your fellow members give Prescott supporters such a hard time every day? ;)
Because they still hold a 7 year old grudge. ;) Dak destroyed their previous 10 year dream.