Tony Romo strikes again

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess we'll never get a clear eyed view of Romo or Dak. For the record, Tony Romo was a Damn good QB. anyone saying anything else has an ax to grind. The thing is , how is tearing down Tony adding one iota of

Truth to your argument that Dak is a Damn good Qb as well ? Troy has more rings than Roger, Roger is more beloved. Tony has the Franchise passing yards record, Troy is more beloved.

Witten is the all time career catch leader , Dez id all time TD leader (Rec) So what ? When Tony was the guy , He was my guy. Now Dak is the guy, he's my guy. When the next guy 's up, he'll be my guy.

I have never saw the value in not supporting your guy against all comers. I guess that's just me. Unless your vision is clouded by hatred. Then I totally understand.

Tony went Hollywood? Come on man, stop lapping up the media spin.
Truth hurt much? Romo went Hollywood. Even Troy said you absolutely don't go to Cabo during the playoffs. Romo and Witten knew what they were doing, yet they didn't care. Came home and ended with a playoff loss. Then Romo had the audacity to say he wasn't worried about perception (which Troy blasted him for) and followed it up with his “If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I’ve lived a pretty good life.” So that is what you support? SMDH

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You know what AC, you are the poster child for this saying, "Never argue with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig likes it." Carry on with those fake stars in your eyes.
You can't handle the truth, much less can't handle the barbs you throw that are thrown back at you.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Truth hurt much? Romo went Hollywood. Even Troy said you absolutely don't go to Cabo during the playoffs. Romo and Witten knew what they were doing, yet they didn't care. Came home and ended with a playoff loss. Then Romo had the audacity to say he wasn't worried about perception (which Troy blasted him for) and followed it up with his “If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I’ve lived a pretty good life.” So that is what you support? SMDH
Naw man If it were TRUTH it still wouldn't hurt. But it's not truth so it's like a gnat, minor inconvenience.

I don't care what Troy says about another mans decision. And just so you know people that have to use famous people's opinion to buttress their own, usually have a weak opinion.

Look I 'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you, I'm too old and the stream ain't al that powerful. That whole Cabo escapade was weak. Dallas lost a game because of a trip? Really?

You really believe that ? O.K I see how you think and Good Day to you Sir.

And yes I support what Tony said. You forgot the point where he's said the LORD'S been good to him. And the last time I checked Tony HAS lived a Pretty outstanding life.

Wouldn't you say ? Who wouldn't support that? SYDH is right. Shake harder, might do you some good

Motorola

Reaction score
That’s my pickle ball player ** sniff**

giphy.gif
Those were some cool-looking sunglasses T.O. had on then.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

maybe they greased the racket. at least that what i hear from this play

They didn't grease the football. They gave us one that had not been rubbed down, which is a no-no and why the league put in a rule not allowing home-team ball boys to manage the K-balls anymore. The ball was slick because it had not been prepped, which is customary. If nothing was done wrong, the league would not have changed the rules in response.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Naw man If it were TRUTH it still wouldn't hurt. But it's not truth so it's like a gnat, minor inconvenience.

I don't care what Troy says about another mans decision. And just so you know people that have to use famous people's opinion to buttress their own, usually have a weak opinion.

Look I 'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you, I'm too old and the stream ain't al that powerful. That whole Cabo escapade was weak. Dallas lost a game because of a trip? Really?

You really believe that ? O.K I see how you think and Good Day to you Sir.

And yes I support what Tony said. You forgot the point where he's said the LORD'S been good to him. And the last time I checked Tony HAS lived a Pretty outstanding life.

Wouldn't you say ? Who wouldn't support that? SYDH is right. Shake harder, might do you some good
So you take the player over the team? Got it. Who goes to Cabo during the playoffs to supposedly "study"? Not a single other QB in NFL history has ever done that, nor would they, because they know and understand better. You're just here to defend Romo at all costs, and that's your right, but Troy was absolutely correct about how you simply don't do that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You got a very small view of the world, do you?

I mean look at all the effort you put into hatting Tony and you claim I am triggered?
You are. If not, you wouldn't have initially replied the way you did or continue to reply.

Reaction score
So you take the player over the team? Got it. Who goes to Cabo during the playoffs to supposedly "study"? Not a single other QB in NFL history has ever done that, nor would they, because they know and understand better. You're just here to defend Romo at all costs, and that's your right, but Troy was absolutely correct about how you simply don't do that.
If that's what you took from what I typed, I REALLY feel sorry for ya Dude.

Good Day Man

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have some band members coming over for some rehearsal, but before I go, I do want to contribute one more post about Romo and Cabo. Yes, if what AC thinks that the Cabo trip was the reason that the team lost that game, well, Dak does not need to go anywhere to lose his playoff games. At least Romo has that lame excuse, what is Dak's excuse? lmao.

oink oink oink...where the hell is that slop bucket, AC has to be getting hungry.

Cowboys on three...1...2...3...COWBOYS!

Reaction score
I have some band members coming over for some rehearsal, but before I go, I do want to contribute one more post about Romo and Cabo. Yes, if what AC thinks that the Cabo trip was the reason that the team lost that game, well, Dak does not need to go anywhere to lose his playoff games. At least Romo has that lame excuse, what is Dak's excuse? lmao.

oink oink oink...where the hell is that slop bucket, AC has to be getting hungry.

Cowboys on three...1...2...3...COWBOYS!
Where did I go wrong ? It's just as brain Dead to Dis Dak for BS reasons !!!!! GAWD you guys are like little kids. He hit me, No he hit me, your'e a poopie head, no you are,

Sheesh Grow the Puck up (Hockey Reference)