Tony Romo strikes again

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Add pickleball, that's right, p-i-c-k-l-e-b-a-l-l, as ANOTHER example to add with the solid counterargument for all 'DAK GETS MORE CRITICISM THAN ROMO EVER DID!' complaints. :lmao2:

Prescott gets too much negative criticism but he will never catch up with Romo in that regard. Ironically, it is Romo critics who will always make certain of that. Thanks America's Cowboy. :thumbup:

A pickleball video! Man. No one can make this stuff up! CowboysZone rules! :laugh:

But, but, but, Romo went Hollywood according to a knucklehead. Romo missed is pickleball shot, see, he sucks.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Triggered!!!

AND I LOVE IT
Triggered? You posted a clip of a pickle ball tournament from 2022 that featured a QB who's not been with the team for 7 years and other people are triggered? LOL, you even took time to go find the clip. Tony owns you! I'll bet you can't even eat at a Tony Roma's without jabbing a finger down your throat, won't wear Sketchers, and can't drink a Corona without hearing Tony in your ear whispering moxie.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Triggered? You posted a clip of a pickle ball tournament from 2022 that featured a QB who's not been with the team for 7 years and other people are triggered? LOL, you even took time to go find the clip. Tony owns you! I'll bet you can't even eat at a Tony Roma's without jabbing a finger down your throat, won't wear Sketchers, and can't drink a Corona without hearing Tony in your ear whispering moxie.

AC posted that vid to help him keep adoring Dak...because AC knows Dak will never be the QB that Romo was. Just wait for the next post from AC and you will understand...it's coming.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It showed up in my Yahoo Sports phone alert. It certainly triggered you fanatics. Can't even deny another choke-job, so you attack the messenger. lol. Gotta love it!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
AC posted that vid to help him keep adoring Dak...because AC knows Dak will never be the QB that Romo was. Just wait for the next post from AC and you will understand...it's coming.
Dak already passed Romo in playoffs success. By the end of 2025, Dak will have surpassed Romo as the Cowboys passing leader as well. I know it's eating you up.

AND I LOVE IT

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We will see how you love Dak this coming season, people don't forget.
Hey, if Dak craps the bed after this refueled 2023 team, I will be one of his biggest critics. Guaranteed. But if he does well and helps the team advance at least to a conference championship game, will you give him credit?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
A knucklehead? Takes one to know one.

And, yes, Romo did go Hollywood. Wasted his best "healthy" years.
I guess we'll never get a clear eyed view of Romo or Dak. For the record, Tony Romo was a Damn good QB. anyone saying anything else has an ax to grind. The thing is , how is tearing down Tony adding one iota of

Truth to your argument that Dak is a Damn good Qb as well ? Troy has more rings than Roger, Roger is more beloved. Tony has the Franchise passing yards record, Troy is more beloved.

Witten is the all time career catch leader , Dez id all time TD leader (Rec) So what ? When Tony was the guy , He was my guy. Now Dak is the guy, he's my guy. When the next guy 's up, he'll be my guy.

I have never saw the value in not supporting your guy against all comers. I guess that's just me. Unless your vision is clouded by hatred. Then I totally understand.

Tony went Hollywood? Come on man, stop lapping up the media spin.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey, if Dak craps the bed after this refueled 2023 team, I will be one of his biggest critics. Guaranteed. But if he does well and helps the team advance at least to a conference championship game, will you give him credit?

You know what AC, you are the poster child for this saying, "Never argue with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig likes it." Carry on with those fake stars in your eyes.