Tony Romo - "We're going to win the Super Bowl next year"

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...ere-going-to-win-a-super-bowl-next-year.html/

“This award is very meaningful to me, mostly because I get to be associated with this and to be associated with Nancy,” Romo said. “It’s incredible and I really appreciate you, and we’re going to win a Super Bowl next year. Thank you.”

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He'll never hear the end of it if they don't.
But I have a strange feeling about this year. It's the same way I felt when the Cowboys beat the 1991 Super Bowl-defending Champion Washington Commanders on Monday night.
This year has the makings of a special one.

Ah, heck. I'm all in.

Tell 'em, Tony.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
After seeing the schedule, I just hope we make the playoffs. I like the attitude, though. lol

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
He'll never hear the end of it if they don't.
But I have a strange feeling about this year. It's the same way I felt when the Cowboys beat the 1991 Super Bowl-defending Champion Washington Commanders on Monday night.
This year has the makings of a special one.

Ah, heck. I'm all in.

Tell 'em, Tony.

Here's the thing... Things....

1. I have been spouting off and telling everyone that 50 is ours.
2. I feel like "it's time".. Bad decisions and mistakes be damned... We win it anyway lol
3. He creates a lot of "stuff" for lack of a better word by saying this... meh, I don't care. So do I. Living in New York. I am known as "cowboy" ... Everyone knows where to find me ...lol
4. I hope we are close to the place where YOU, even opposing teams fan just knew, even though they didn't like it, that this was our year. Like leadng up to SB 27... 28... Etc
5. Gimme one for the other thumb!

Last edited:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Here's the thing... Things....

1. I have been spouting off and telling everyone that 50 is ours.
2. I feel like "it's time".. Bad decisions and mistakes be damned... We win it anyway lol
3. He creates a lot of "stuff" for lack of a better word by saying this... meh, I don't care. So do I. Living in New York. I am known as "cowboy" ... Everyone knows where to find me ...lol
4. I hope we are close to the place where YOU, even opposing teams fan just knew, even though they didn't like it, that this was our year. Like leadng up to SB 27... 28... Etc
5. Gimme one for the other thumb!

Well said, stay thirsty my friend.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It all starts with Tony. He played with a chip on his shoulder last year due to his back deal & you could tell he felt he had to prove fans wrong.

He did. Myself included.

I think that is just carrying over into the upcoming season.