Tony Romo - "We're going to win the Super Bowl next year"

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Over at PFT, the comments are growing. I love when Giants fans say we have to go thru them? Really? The 6-10 Giants? So scared, so scared.

eli-manning-face-elite-daily.png

blumayne38

Reaction score
I think romos confidence is well earned and well deserved if anyone in the league didnt respect him they definitely do now after the very first game of the season last year against San Fran people were waiting to wanting to see romo fail..and it will be the same again this year

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
After seeing the schedule, I just hope we make the playoffs. I like the attitude, though. lol

I'm more worried about the officiating. Or lack there of. Nothing has changed there.......nothing.

Rogah

Reaction score
He'll never hear the end of it if they don't.
I agree. I hate the way the media latches onto comments like these because they just love throwing it back in that person's face if it turns out to be wrong.

(I'm not saying Romo is wrong, I just am talking the general attitude of the media towards athletes who dare display an ounce of self confidence)

blumayne38

Reaction score
"Just hope we make the playoffs" lol , we are a competitive team no pushovers here get with the program