Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know it's true.
Speaks volumes.
giphy.gif

Why are you such an instigator? :laugh:

Perhaps Romo may have helped or not helped win that game. Either supposition is completely irrelevant.

Why do you think it is relevant enough to create a thread? Just curious. What will the next thread be? "Romo's 2020 fantasy football stats are out of this world. Watch out Dalton. Your spot's in jeopardy!"

:rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak wouldn’t last 1 game with Jason Garrett as play-caller as attested to by Barkley’s whopping 1 yard per carry average, before he tore his ACL and the 32nd ranked rushing attack in the league. One-read Dak can’t survive with play-action and Zeke.. imagine him in a bottom-5 play action and inability to field a RG offense, which was pretty much Garrett’s whole career here as play caller..

Romo was a legend carrying that bum play caller.. should go down in the HOF on that facf alone..

leeblair

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Why are you such an instigator? :laugh:

Perhaps Romo may have helped or not helped win that game. Either supposition is completely irrelevant.

Why do you think it is relevant enough to create a thread? Just curious. What will the next thread be? "Romo's 2020 fantasy football stats are out of this world. Watch out Dalton. Your spot's in jeopardy!"

:rolleyes:
If the Cowboys are ever going to return to greatness, they have to face reality and stop pretending they are there now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys are ever going to return to greatness, they have to face reality and stop pretending they are there now.
Creating a thread about a situation that could not happen this season but claiming it as truth is an example of not facing reality.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This.

I loved Romo, and like Romo, Dak had to push the limits of his game to make up for deficiencies on the rest of the team. I think Wilson is better than Dak, but Wilson also had fewer team deficiencies to make up for.

Can you tell me how dak "push the limits of his game"? And how he elevates the rest of the team?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.. Like when Dak beat Seattle in the playoffs in 2018 ?

But go ahead, click bait to your heart's content ....... :muttley:
Click bait from 2 years ago?

I'll go ahead and cherry pick a certain time that shows Romo the best QB ever. If this is the game we playin?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Romo only had 8 games in his entire career where his offense scored 31 points.

For. His. Entire. Career.

Thinking he would have won is stupid lol.