Tony Romo would have beat the Seahawks

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yeah and you after the Denver game would be posting like, “Romo sucks!! He puts up stats but can’t win big games!!”

I recall all of the bashing that Romo received after that game for throwing an INT. Just like with Dak it didn't matter to people that he put up great stats all game, all they focused on was the INT at the end. And just like with Dak after the Seattle game, most people blamed Romo while the defense got a free pass for allowing 50 points to Denver.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I recall all of the bashing that Romo received after that game for throwing an INT. Just like with Dak it didn't matter to people that he put up great stats all game, all they focused on was the INT at the end. And just like with Dak after the Seattle game, most people blamed Romo while the defense got a free pass for allowing 50 points to Denver.
Yep. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Cebrin

Reaction score
This is the equivalent of "mY dAd CoUlD bEaT uP yOuR dAd."

Zman5

Reaction score
Seattle game was a typical Romo game. He did all he can to win the game only to lose due to the defense collapsing at the end of games or JG making questionable decisions with play selection and time management.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak is what he is.
He's not what I would hope for in a quarterback, but he's not bad. I really was impressed with his play on Sunday, but his tendency to let the game overtake him showed up once again. He throws erratically when he gets flustered.
I don't necessarily blame him for the last interception, but he had time for one or two more plays if he threw the ball away.
He got disoriented when he had to struggle out of the pocket and made a hasty decision.
Dak's level is about "8" out of 10. He plays at that level most of the game, and that's pretty good. But when he gets flustered, he's about a "4" or "5". Those are bad times.
When he needs to be "10", it just isn't there.
That's when he looks amateur.
He's very good for the parts of the game when "8" is good enough. He'll never be a "10", though. And that's what it takes to be on Russell Wilson's level, or any other top quarterback.
Well you don't know what it takes to be a great NFL QB which Dak is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo has such a great history against Seahawks. They essentially ended his career....plus the bobbled snap.....

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dak actually played a Romo type game. Reminds me of the Denver game when Romo threw the game changing interception.

Reminds you of the Denver game, right...I'm assuming that's all you remember about that game, if you even saw it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Reminds you of the Denver game, right...I'm assuming that's all you remember about that game, if you even saw it.
I don’t really want to go there but we can talk about the Packers games and Detroit game were Romo throws in interception to his buddy Barbie. All the regular season final games that we lost the NFC East. Romo lost to RG knee of all quarterbacks.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak actually played a Romo type game. Reminds me of the Denver game when Romo threw the game changing interception.

Dak started off the second half off bad, but he stuck in there and kept us in the game. Dak wasn't the reason we lost this week, IMO.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I don’t really want to go there but we can talk about the Packers games and Detroit game were Romo throws in interception to his buddy Barbie. All the regular season final games that we lost the NFC East. Romo lost to RG knee of all quarterbacks.

Yes, I'm sure you don't want to go there.