Tony Romo

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
dre1614;1295649 said:
and yet you dont have the respect to leave my thread alone. If thats the way you roll, fine by me i dont care.

i simply asked a favor, and obviously nobody cares.

whatever

I'm with you, bro. I know I can read about what a piece of carp Romo is on just about any thread here. I personally see nothing but upside with the guy.

And I don't see why every thread has to be doom and gloom. Like I said, I can get that anywhere.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I give Romo props for not crying in his post-game conference. You could tell he was really close to doing it, but he kept it in.

It would have been humiliating for him to bust into tears there. I'm glad he kept it together.

He'll be an even better QB next year. I have high hopes for him.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Aikbach;1295631 said:
Arguing on the internet with an opinion that is counter to your own is pretty ridiculous. It is best just to be on your way with your own business, Romo played horribly for five weeks running and it is appropriate to point that out.

SIlencing those that lament this disheartening fact is futility in action. Free speech at play whether you like it or not.
Describing Romo's play as "horrible" is a stretch

jeff

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1295671 said:
Considering Romo was an undrafted free agent who received his first significant playing time and his first playoff experience this year, I think he did very well - despite the field goal muff.

I'm disappointed the Cowboys didn't win, but people who have perspective on life don't wallow in this loss and don't call for everyone to be fired - let alone Tony Romo - because of a mistake.

WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING???? IT WASN"T JUST THE HOLD. HE PLAYED A BAD GAME. AT LEAST ACCEPT THAT.

Stuff like that happens.

YEAH.. ARE WE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UPSET WHEN IT DOES?

We've got a taste of the playoffs.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THAT?

We got exposed in some areas that we'll have to address in the off season.

YES, QB, WR, LB, AND SNAP HOLDER

We look like we have a quarterback for the future.

REALLY??? WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT? MAYBE ROMO CAN IMPROVE, BUT HE FELL APART IN THE LAST FIVE GAMES.

I like the Cowboys prospects for next year.

GOOD FOR YOU...I FEEL MUCH BETTER.

sbark

Reaction score
Good thread, wish it could have stayed the org. course as asked for also....

Thing i liked about Romo here.......so many pro athlets wouldve acted non-chalant about the whole deal, maybe even given some fans the Big ONe on the way off the field ...........Romo showed he was really hurtin, really cared

from the late night practice sessions we have heard and read about, gotta figure Romo to come back much improved, and hopefully the Coaches can add to what his strengths are with the play and game calling efforts......

Again, good thread, one fully postive thread inside a season wouldve been a breath of fresh air

Ratmatt

Reaction score
Just thought I would pass something along I just heard.On the local radio station in dallas,103.3 espn radio,they are reporting that on the terry glenn fumble play,the call was for a running play,but romo audibled out of it for a pass to glenn.Just found that interesting.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Ratmatt;1296079 said:
Just thought I would pass something along I just heard.On the local radio station in dallas,103.3 espn radio,they are reporting that on the terry glenn fumble play,the call was for a running play,but romo audibled out of it for a pass to glenn.Just found that interesting.

No wonder Glenn looked shocked to be getting the ball.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
dre1614;1295458 said:
i cant even ask for one simple favor.

thanks for ruining the thread.

Are you gonna go cry like Romo?

Hey Romo....maybe if you weren't thinking of CARRIE UNDERWOOD TANG you would have gotten that snap down.

Anyone else think that Romo's off-field antics have affected his play in the last 6 weeks? I have to think they did.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Danny White;1296118 said:
No wonder Glenn looked shocked to be getting the ball.

If the ball had been thrown better I dare say Glenn might have gone a LONG way down that field.

Bad pass=tough catch=fumble=safety

But I totally applaud the thinking. Glenn had room and could have done something big with it.

dre1614

Reaction score
DIAF;1296129 said:
Are you gonna go cry like Romo?

Hey Romo....maybe if you weren't thinking of CARRIE UNDERWOOD TANG you would have gotten that snap down.

Anyone else think that Romo's off-field antics have affected his play in the last 6 weeks? I have to think they did.

wow show some respect.

your probably real happy inside arent you?:lmao2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
There's no way Romo will be able to enjoy the Pro Bowl either.... not with the way he ended his season.

That's a shame for him.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
dre1614;1296138 said:
wow show some respect.

your probably real happy inside arent you?:lmao2:

Show some respect for who? Did someone die?

Yeah, I'm real happy when my hometown team that I grew up rooting for for 29 years of life on this planet loses a playoff game that they should have won because some moron didn't focus on receiving a snap.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
dre1614;1295416 said:
If you want to bash Romo here DONT. Go make your own thread for that.

please dont post here if all your going to do is bash him.

I know this loss stings, and you feel like you lost us the game, but keep your head up, you played a very smart football game at the quarterback position. You didn't turn the ball over, and you checked down to your running backs, and didn't try and force it. Yet there are people complaining you didn't make enough plays. The last month fans were bashing you because you tried to make too many plays. I thought you played a great game for your first playoff game.

I'll be rooting for you next year, and i have no doubts you will come out strong next year

Thanks for the season Tony, you saved our season

Sorry, I can't resist, this post just begs for annoying responses....

ROMO STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

dre1614

Reaction score
DIAF;1296150 said:
Show some respect for who? Did someone die?

Yeah, I'm real happy when my hometown team that I grew up rooting for for 29 years of life on this planet loses a playoff game that they should have won because some moron didn't focus on receiving a snap.

show some respect to me.

did you read my first post?

why dont you make a thread to bash Romo, this isnt one of them.

Thank you

dre1614

Reaction score
Joe Rod;1296151 said:
Sorry, I can't resist, this post just begs for annoying responses....

ROMO STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

only classless people make posts like that

I can't resist:D

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
He wasn't thinking of Carrie. He was throwing the game - didn't you hear? He became a multi-millionare tonight by throwing the game.

At least that's what one unhinged person had to say (among other choice directives for the folks here).

- eyes rolling -

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
dre1614;1296153 said:
show some respect to me.

did you read my first post?

why dont you make a thread to bash Romo, this isnt one of them.

Thank you

Dude, its a message board. If you dont want to read what others have to say, either don't post or go post your feelings on a blog or something.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1296162 said:
He wasn't thinking of Carrie. He was throwing the game - didn't you hear? He became a multi-millionare tonight by throwing the game.

At least that's what one unhinged person had to say (among other choice directives for the folks here).

- eyes rolling -
There's an icon for that.

dre1614

Reaction score
DIAF;1296167 said:
Dude, its a message board. If you dont want to read what others have to say, either don't post or go post your feelings on a blog or something.

yeah a message board, that you can make countless threads.

THIS thread is positive Romo.

why dont you make a negative Romo thread?

thats all i ask.