Captain-Crash
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 24,732
- Reaction score
- 38,638
You pay me better, I will spout the same crap as you want.
I like this idea. All the "super fans" can pay us with Venmo, CashApp, or Pay Pal and we'll make all the deluded, ignore reality sunshine pumping posts they want.You pay me better, I will spout the same crap as you want.
What team hired Campo, Gailey, and Garrett as head coaches? None. How many teams were going to make Shotty a HC? None. So damn right, intelligent fans are skeptical of Jerry's HC choices.I’m not one to tell fans how to fan. If you love drinking urine in your cereal to start your day just to punish yourself, then by all means, enjoy. Lol.
Having said that, I see people who want to lump 30 plus years of futility into THIS season. Every mistake made by a coach or a player is the end of the world and is a sign that “nothing has changed”.
Shotty is a good example of that. Some have already written him off, due to various issues/mistakes. A person has every right to do that, if they choose.
But I hate to break it to some of you that even the best coaches make mistakes. Even Belichick made mistakes from time to time. Brady helped cover some of those mistakes. Winning is the ultimate deodorizer for mistakes.
Keep in mind that nothing is going to be perfect. Some things do take time. Maybe this year will turn out like all the rest. But I’m going to enjoy the ride and see what happens. Maybe we will eventually catch lightning in a bottle.
We do have some things to be encouraged about. This rookie draft class looks like it will be pretty solid. The personnel has been upgraded. Jerry has a sense of urgency. NFCE is bad this year. Playoffs here we come.
LOL!See if you can spot the differences... 2001..
2026...
Pretty much the same every year in between. Until they show something, while I am always a Cowboy fan at heart, I will no longer believe it until I see it (though it doesn't change how I root for them on Sundays, or this week Thursday).
Yep....the irony (and stupidity) "I don't want to tell fans how to fan but I'm gonna tell them how to fan".Gee, why would people recognize patterns over the last 30 years that are STILL in place? The architect of all of this is Jerry and he is still calling the shots, and its why people are justifiably skeptical.
You are ultimately trying to tell people how to fan. If you really didn't care then you wouldn't have made this topic. You do care, and you want to tell us how to fan your way all while you ignore the completely valid and verified reasons for people to be shell shocked after 30 years of the same thing every year.
Stephen??Schotty is a top 5 coach. The fact he calls, schemes and creates his own plays will tell you no one has a lick of sense to say he's trash.
Can he be better like Kyle Shanahan? Yes, but Kyle also has had elite DC's rolling through SF through his tenure.
