Image: Took a picture of the Cowboys facility in Frisco

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Y6dBtWu.jpg

Took a it from the air. Lots bigger than I thought.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thank You @Trouty. SRV leaving us destroyed me. I was working as a sandwich maker for Texas French Bread on South Lamar in Austin back in the day and I made lunch for SRV's bro on the daily.
Him and that one guy.. the conspiracy theorist. Shoot. Hold on. Alex Jones! He was recording just up the street on Lamar. I would make their sandwiches with double meat without them ordering. They always left tips and hung out for a bit.
Anyways...
He would take me around in his various hotrods. I loved his little Chevy C-10 that was hot green with flames and had a 454 wedged into it somehow.
Shoot... I'm reminiscing too much.

Back to '17! No more of this stuff!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thank You @Trouty. SRV leaving us destroyed me. I was working as a sandwich maker for Texas French Bread on South Lamar in Austin back in the day and I made lunch for SRV's bro on the daily.
Him and that one guy.. the conspiracy theorist. Shoot. Hold on. Alex Jones! He was recording just up the street on Lamar. I would make their sandwiches with double meat without them ordering. They always left tips and hung out for a bit.
Anyways...
He would take me around in his various hotrods. I loved his little Chevy C-10 that was hot green with flames and had a 454 wedged into it somehow.
Shoot... I'm reminiscing too much.

Back to '17! No more of this stuff!
No more, Corso!

Where you from in the states?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No more, Corso!

Where you from in the states?
Itty bitty Ingleside, Texas from the 70's. We had one cop, one doctor and one dentist then. My father died when I was 3 and a family friend- old Mr. Campbell :bow: , in his 80's, would ride his bicycle (because his daughter wouldn't let him drive anymore) 8 miles every Sunday to make sure I was watching our Dallas Cowboys win every Sunday. He would always sneak a stick of gum, when my mom wasn't looking, right before kickoff.

Damn... I said I'd stop reminiscing!

Aven8

Reaction score
How do small aircrafts keep killing our beloved musical artists?
Big Bopper, Buddy, SRV, all of them!
Especially SRV! I will never get over that one.

In the Big Bopper and Buddy's case it was a snowstorm. But as @Trouty said his Dad built his in his garage!! What do you expect??? Lol