Image: Took a picture of the Cowboys facility in Frisco

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank You @Trouty. SRV leaving us destroyed me. I was working as a sandwich maker for Texas French Bread on South Lamar in Austin back in the day and I made lunch for SRV's bro on the daily.
Him and that one guy.. the conspiracy theorist. Shoot. Hold on. Alex Jones! He was recording just up the street on Lamar. I would make their sandwiches with double meat without them ordering. They always left tips and hung out for a bit.
Anyways...
He would take me around in his various hotrods. I loved his little Chevy C-10 that was hot green with flames and had a 454 wedged into it somehow.
Shoot... I'm reminiscing too much.

Back to '17! No more of this stuff!
You sound like an old booty call. Lol, im a little confused. Salud!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Three things

1) Is that area to the south of the facility a retail mall/center?
2) I really need to visit Dallas.
3) Nice pic!

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Y6dBtWu.jpg

Took a it from the air. Lots bigger than I thought.

Man that plane window seal is bubbled up! Nice pic though!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the Big Bopper and Buddy's case it was a snowstorm. But as @Trouty said his Dad built his in his garage!! What do you expect??? Lol

didn't Elvis give up his seat on that plane for the big Bopper. Because he was running late for a show. and Elvis said he would take the next flight.
It was Elvis, or another parson that became a huge star.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Small planes are like motorcycles ,not if it happens but when.Lost a couple of dear friends in them.The minister from my wedding was a harley guy, didn't end well.