Took a trip to extremeskins, feel like throwing up

Red Dragon

Reaction score
If comments by some Commanders fans can induce vomiting, then maybe there's a new first aid treatment for some poison ingestions?

(I'm joking, of course.)

Blackspider214

Reaction score
A little self-respect, but you're right what do you expect from twelve-year olds.

Let's not act like we trash opposing teams, too. It's sports. Half the fun is trash talking before, after and during games. It's no big deal.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Yep. The immaturity is unbelievable.

~reads posts about the fecals, vagiants, forskins, etc...~

I was going to say....to those complaining about romoSUCKS, yet continue to call rival teams by stupid immature names....is ironic.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Nothing is as entertaining as being on Extremeskins when their team is getting clobbered. The night they got destroyed by the Giants, the game thread was rib-hurtingly hilarious. Nothing is funnier than Commanders fans in despair.

When you want to be entertained, go to a live game thread when the Skins are getting destroyed. You won't regret it.

YES - YES - YES!!!

I have been literally in tears from laughing so hard during their games. The best ever was when Suisham missed a chip shot and they went on to lose the game. From the moment before the kick (when they were talking *** about winning) to the end when they lost on an unbelievable play. I thought I would pee my pants I was laughing so hard. It's pure gold over there and a must read when they are losing.

Ren

Reaction score
Commanders are definitely going to play Dallas hard. We would be oh so naiive to expect a win so easily

They will give us their best shot I never expect less from them. What gives me confidence is how we play now, we bully teams because we a just better up front then most defenses can deal with so we don't need perfect QB play week inn and week out to win, we don't need to get cute to move the ball. If we just do what we've been doing all season Washington would need to play almost flawless to beat us and with McCoy at QB and several key defensive injuries I just can't see that happening