Top 10 current NFL teams

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Doesn't mean much considering it's November. They have skins on the wall -- beating them in January is a much harder task.
That's a weak rebuttal, losing two in a row isn't meaningless. This is a very beatable team. They aren't the same team anymore that earned those skins on the wall.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Three of the NFL's best teams, Ravens, Bucs & the Cards, all lost outright in week 10 after being favored by more than a touchdown.

That said, there is no best team left. Like Dallas, they've all seen their trap game lol.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Their winning percentage says otherwise.
A bunch of sites disagree with you , wise sage.
Steelers have scored 17 or less points in 5 of their 9 games
One game over 500. But but but that winning percentage..
Put the pipe down son.. Steelers arent a top ten team

cffl2323

Reaction score
You don't like the thread topic as written so you are making up your own parameters to discuss? Go start your own thread if you don't like how this one is framed for discussion. What you are doing is called derailing and getting on a tangent.

The topic wasn't teams with the best win% either, do we really need a thread/discussion for that? There's definitely someone "derailing and getting on a tangent", but it isn't me.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's a weak rebuttal, losing two in a row isn't meaningless. This is a very beatable team. They aren't the same team anymore that earned those skins on the wall.
Well thank you for being the gatekeeper of what constitutes a weak rebuttal. I was losing sleep wondering who was going to clarify that for me. Much appreciated.

Your condescending BS gets old

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Good list but I’m not as sold on Green Bay as most. I’d put them around 3rd or so.
Mine is a "current" listing, subject to change.

But the Packers have lost to two winning teams (Saints and Chiefs) and lost to the Chiefs on the road without Rodgers and by only 6 points. They beat my No. 2 team, who beat my No. 3 team. So I had to put the Packers first. And I think LaFleur is realizing that to win in the post season, they're going to have to run the ball. Jones and Dillion are a very good one-two punch. And they're defense is improving.

For now, they're No. 1.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Packers worry me the most because they have Rodgers, a good running game, and a Top 5 defense, a defense that has been missing their top two players nearly all season in Jaire Alexander and Zadarious Smith, both of which are coming back before the playoffs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A bunch of sites disagree with you , wise sage.
Steelers have scored 17 or less points in 5 of their 9 games
One game over 500. But but but that winning percentage..
Put the pipe down son.. Steelers arent a top ten team
This isn't a debate. Math is a constant that your biases have no effect on. The Steelers currently have the 9th best winning percentage in the league and would have the 5 seed in the AFC playoffs if the season ended right now. ;)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The topic wasn't teams with the best win% either, do we really need a thread/discussion for that? There's definitely someone "derailing and getting on a tangent", but it isn't me.
The best-winning % is the very definition of top 10... and beyond.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well thank you for being the gatekeeper of what constitutes a weak rebuttal. I was losing sleep wondering who was going to clarify that for me. Much appreciated.

Your condescending BS gets old
Another weak rebuttal. Just give it up. You're just embarrassing yourself. :muttley:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you think the Steelers are a tough team but the Bucs aren't? You are getting senile in your old age.
I never said any of that. I'm just saying the Steelers winning % makes them a top 10 team. The Bucs are top 10 too.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
This isn't a debate. Math is a constant that your biases have no effect on. The Steelers currently have the 9th best winning percentage in the league and would have the 5 seed in the AFC playoffs if the season ended right now. ;)

Since your math is at the genius level, maybe you want to check out all the websites that disagree with you and straighten them out..Virtually none are gauging the Steelers as you do. But you know more than them.
You just look foolish holding on to your claim.

We bow to your expertise.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Since your math is at the genius level, maybe you want to check out all the websites that disagree with you and straighten them out..Virtually none are gauging the Steelers as you do. But you know more than them.

He actually doesn’t have an opinion on the top 10 other than he just is placing the top 10 teams with best record. That’s his top 10.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

The internet is full of morons. This isn't a debate.