Top 10 Things to Do While Waiting for Official Site to Load

alpha

Reaction score
I hope this isn't too off topic for this forum, but I needed to vent.

Top 10 Things to Do While Waiting for the Official Dallas Cowboys Web Site to Load:

10. Hastily launch a dozen other browser windows in a vain attempt to speed things up (only to slow things down even more by hammering the official server with even more requests and further limiting my bandwidth).

9. Put the finishing touches on my giant offseason papier-mache tribute to the Zone Blitz.

8. Torch giant papier-mache offseason tribute to the Zone Blitz the instant I realize camp is open!

7. Simultaneously participate in 8-10 fantasy football drafts.

6. Finalize 'Pigskin Gormet Munchies' menu (note to self: need more grease).

5. Send out bulk mailer and change outgoing message on answering machine notifying all friends, family, telemarketers, etc. I shall be incommunicado the first and seventh day of every week for the next five months.

4. Re-touch "Dallas Cowboys Fans Only" sign painted on driveway.

3. Watch paint dry.

2. Add second coat. See #3.

1. Cautiously look over my shoulder every few seconds to make sure my boss doesn't see how I'm using company time. (Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get me.)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Alpha, you are one creative soul. So how much time do you reeeeeally have on your hands? :p:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
alpha said:
Top 10 Things to Do While Waiting for the Official Dallas Cowboys Web Site to Load:

Funnay-PeopleThink.jpg

alpha

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:

I can't remember the last time I got this much attention... <blush>

Good times!

Oh, and would you mind having all your friends wait outside next time. Thanks.

;)

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Definetly #1 ... good job!!

May I add:

11. Fantasize about, and create a scenario for 15 of 16 games for the upcoming season and write out the menu meal for each game.

The message board is also really slow for me since the new background option was created. Didn't you guys know that the reason for all these current computer problems is the Space Shuttle? I talk to my suppliers all across the U.S. and everybody is experiencing computer problems. Coincidence? I think not.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
alpha said:
I hope this isn't too off topic for this forum, but I needed to vent.

10. Hastily launch a dozen other browser windows in a vain attempt to speed things up (only to slow things down even more by hammering the official server with even more requests and further limiting my bandwidth).

9. Put the finishing touches on my giant offseason papier-mache tribute to the Zone Blitz.

8. Torch giant papier-mache offseason tribute to the Zone Blitz the instant I realize camp is open!

7. Simultaneously participate in 8-10 fantasy football drafts.

6. Finalize 'Pigskin Gormet Munchies' menu (note to self: need more grease).

5. Send out bulk mailer and change outgoing message on answering machine notifying all friends, family, telemarketers, etc. I shall be incommunicado the first and seventh day of every week for the next five months.

4. Re-touch "Dallas Cowboys Fans Only" sign painted on driveway.

3. Watch paint dry.

2. Add second coat. See #3.

1. Cautiously look over my shoulder every few seconds to make sure my boss doesn't see how I'm using company time. (Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get me.)

11. Call the 1-800 # and ante up for DSL ...

:laugh2:

vicjagger

Reaction score
The revised website has a different address. If you are using an old link from your favorites file, it might load a little faster if you change the address to avoid a "redirect".

new address: http://lb.dallascowboys.com/

Just go there and re-save over your old one.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
vicjagger said:
The revised website has a different address. If you are using an old link from your favorites file, it might load a little faster is you change the address to avoid a "redirect".

new address: http://lb.dallascowboys.com/

Just go there and re-save over your old one.

Thank you Sir......that one works :D