Top 2019 TE prospects

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Caleb Wilson?

He looks like arguably the most naturally gifted pass catcher of the group but the weight is a big concern.

We’re not smart enough to utilize a player with his skill set right?

Some natural ability but looks undeveloped physically. I wasn’t overly impressed watching him as an athlete. I’m not one of these guys who thinks all TEs should be able to play inline and block but Wilson offers nothing in that department and I have a hard time seeing his utility with this staff, especially when we sort of have that guy already in Jarwin.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Plus there are guys like Oliver that are projected in the later rounds that are way more athletic than Schultz.

Yeah, Oliver doesn’t wow you with speed but he’s very athletic, coordinated and a natural pass catcher. Huge hands too (10 5/8”).

This is one of the deeper TE classes I can remember.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
Some natural ability but looks undeveloped physically. I wasn’t overly impressed watching him as an athlete. I’m not one of these guys who thinks all TEs should be able to play inline and block but Wilson offers nothing in that department and I have a hard time seeing his utility with this staff, especially when we sort of have that guy already in Jarwin.

I agree to an extent that he has a long ways to go in the blocking department, but I don’t think Jarwin is on the same planet when it comes to receiving ability.

My gut says Dallas won’t even have him on their board ‍♂️.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
None of the top 5 will be there when Dallas picks. Hope if Dallas goes te with the 2nd they dont blow it. Think safety de, and dt are more important.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
None of the top 5 will be there when Dallas picks. Hope if Dallas goes te with the 2nd they dont blow it. Think safety de, and dt are more important.

I disagree.

I think Hock, Smith and Fant will be gone but we will have a shot at Sternberger or Smith if we want to go that route.

I hope we don’t, but think they’ll be there.

reddyuta

Reaction score
my thinking is we need to draft a starter with our first pick and TE and Dt seems kinda destined to me as was LVE last year.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I’m really warming to the idea of Isaac Nauta. He reminds me a bit of George Kittle.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We so TE poor i wouldn't be mad if we drafted two lol. But I rather see if we can trade Lawrence for a first rounder lol And bam. Lets get back to business. Can't sign everybody. But then again with a coach like jason Garrett we need as much talent as we can get. We know we not gonna get much help from the coaching side lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This team needs an athletic, seam stretching TE. Oliver and Mack both have flaws but also both have athleticism this team could use at that position.
And one that only misses one game in their career.
I0VqVIc.jpg

GMO415

Reaction score
We let Dallas Goedirt go to the iggles, don't let this kid slip through our hands!