4. wade
5. jerry
---------------------------------------

i've said this before, ole landry's gotta be turning in his grave. :(

Givincer

Reaction score
Hostile;2411465 said:
1. Losing.

That'll about cover it. I don't hate the players, coaches, or management and find that doing so is a waste of time. I don't like Brad Johnson, but I can't hate him. I root for him because he wears our colors. Every move made by this team is about winning. I can't hate that. It is a shame that not every move is spectacular enough to satisfy the bloodlust. I can cope with that.

Yeah, my list was absent of players and coaches too. But I don't think it hurts to recognize Brad Johnson is what neutered our offense beyond recognition, and thus was essentially the main catalyst in producing what it is that bothers you most: Losses.

I agree with your main point though. I don't hate the players or coaches. I do get really, really mad sometimes at particular players (like Johnson :laugh2: ), but I can't hate him if he's on my team.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
I hate Wade Phillip's press conferences

I hate Patrick Crayton's big mouth

I hate that an obvious weaknesses with the team was ignored (Backup QB)

I hate our DB's playing zone defense and giving 8 yard cushions on the goaline

and last but not least I hate Barbie Carpenter's guts or lack thereof.....

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
1. Doomsday Predicting Fans. (Graciously go away, our team is fine.)
2. Cupcake. (Ugh.)
3. No quality backup QB. (Good God.)
4. Defenses incompetence amidst all that expensive and high draft pick talent. (What the hell??)
5. Doomsday Predicting Fans. (If all you ever see is the "glass half-empty", I guess we know how you voted in the recent election. Not just the Cowboys going to hell in a hand-basket, everything other thing in this country, too, huh? Awwwwwwwww. Only 2 packs of cookies for you today. I know though, used to be 3 though, and the Cowboys were undefeated at this time last year also.)

Mansta54

Reaction score
aikemirv;2411266 said:
1.Complaining fans
2.Complaining fans
3.Complaining fans
4.Complaining fans
5. Myself - I am afraid I am becoming one of them!

:hammer:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
1. When a key player gets injured and the team really struggles afterward instead of finding a way to get around the injury.

2. When the pass rush struggles and I hear from sources around the league the 3-4 is very bland for a 3-4.

3. Fans who complain about things that are not only false, but the direct opposite of true. Who make stuff up and act like the sky is falling after every loss and in the end, blame Jerry for everything bad and never give him any credit when anything good happens. (that being said, I have no problems with complaining fans with semi-legit gripes)

4. When Jerry starts taking gambles instead of calculated risks.

5. God awful media coverage of the team, particularly by the local media.

YAKUZA

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboys5;2411245 said:
1. I Hate When We Cant Run The Ball
2. I Hate When The Offence Commits Stupid Penalties
3. I Dont Like Anthony Henry. Period
4. I Hate When We Cant Get Off The Field On 3rd Down
5. I Hate The Coaching

all of these are good....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
1. The fans who are always unhappy, no matter what
2. Under achieving
3. The fans I mentioned earlier
4. Bad play calling and offensive game planning
5. Adam Jones and those fans I was talking about before

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
PaulH1083;2411463 said:
1. Fact that owner won't let coaches coach.

thats really not true anymore, especially the past 6 yrs

2. Fact that owner is also GM.

always been that way though

3. Fact that owner is afraid to get a "real coach" because he may challenge him.

was Parcells not a real coach? I think he was burned out when we got him, but he was a real HC...Wade Phillips is a real football coach, he just isnt a very good HC

4. Fact that owner is about to make it impossible for me to afford going to games on a regular basis.

wasnt there a story about how there were a ton of still affordable seats?

5. Fact that owner ______.

when all else fails, blame him I guess... even though virtually everyone was singing his praises all last yr, all offseason and the first month of this year...he cant play the games for the people, nor does he coach the games, no matter how much you want to believe it

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
1. Penalties. This is on Wade, the team has ZERO discipline.

2. Playing 10 yards off of a WR when the other team needs 4 yards for a 1st down

3. Missed tackles. See #1

4. Predictable play calling. Man, has Jason Garrett been exposed.

5. Having no GM. I love you, Jerry Jones, but i hate you at the same time.

Givincer

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2411911 said:
1. Penalties. This is on Wade, the team has ZERO discipline.

I don't quite get how it's on Wade though. We had the same issue when Parcells was here. Parcells said "I don't coach penalties" for a reason. There's nothing he can do to force players to not make penalties. The players have to just not be stupid... Unfortunately it looks like we have some pretty stupid players.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Givincer;2411918 said:
I don't quite get how it's on Wade though. We had the same issue when Parcells was here. Parcells said "I don't coach penalties" for a reason. There's nothing he can do to force players to not make penalties. The players have to just not be stupid... Unfortunately it looks like we have some pretty stupid players.

My coaches always made us run wind sprints as a unit for every penalty we commited......we cut down on the penalties.

Section446

Reaction score
dbair1967;2411875 said:
PaulH1083;2411463 said:
thats really not true anymore, especially the past 6 yrs
Are you sure about that?

always been that way though
Doesn't make it right.

was Parcells not a real coach? I think he was burned out when we got him, but he was a real HC...Wade Phillips is a real football coach, he just isnt a very good HC
Yeah, Parcells was a real coach, challenged Jones and now Parcells is not here anymore. Now he's looking for his next "yes man."

wasnt there a story about how there were a ton of still affordable seats?
Define affordable.

when all else fails, blame him I guess... even though virtually everyone was singing his praises all last yr, all offseason and the first month of this year...he cant play the games for the people, nor does he coach the games, no matter how much you want to believe it
Just like any good business the fish rots from the head down.

Givincer

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2411950 said:
My coaches always made us run wind sprints as a unit for every penalty we commited......we cut down on the penalties.

I think the main difference is (I'm assuming this is a high school team) you're not paid to play, and in some cases are still learning the game's rules.

30 year old men who are paid to play football should not have to be made to run wind sprints when they commit penalties. They should not have to be coached on rules of the game. They've played the game their whole lives. It's about being not stupid. If anything they should receive less pay for every penalty they commit.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
dbair1967;2411424 said:
1- Wade Phillips
2- Brian Stewart
3- Bruce Read
4- The fact the team never benched Cory Proctor
5- Sucky year for Ken Hamlin after we overpaid to keep him

Id have to put Read as #1. He's beyond stink.

Aven8

Reaction score
1. Excuses for tackling
2. Excuses for the backup qb
3. Excuses for injuries
4. Excuses for "I can put my finger on why we aren't playing good." comments.
5. Jerry paying so much money in the offseason only to have this team play like this....it's like spitting in your grandpa's face!!!

And finally one more.....
6. Jerry giving his Porsche 911 Turbo over to a Ford mechanic.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
1. Mavs
2. Rangers
3. Stars
4. Bruce Read
5. Brian Stewart

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Getting ripped off by Jerry.

http://********.com/5080752/install-texas-stadium-end-zone-in-your-back-yard-cheerleaders-included