Top 5 things you "dislike" about Dallas

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2411349 said:
1. Poor tackling. It's a basic technique.
2. Garrett not mixing in Choice (putting too much pressure on MB3 imo)
3. Dallas has NEVER been very good as running screen plays...why?
4. Kick/Punt coverage...It was there last year, it's there agian this year.
5. Why can't we have a dominant Dline?

had a great screen with Staubach and Dorsett

Fmart322

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2432608 said:
1. JJATGM = The Signing of Brad Johnson = After being con by Jason Garrett
2. Rowdy = Why?
3. WP = Is the reason why Brain Stewart is in Dallas = Never won a playoff
4. BS = < < < < That explains everything...
5. DWNH = It's starting to change for the better (So it's currently pending)

1-I think Jerry is a GREAT owner, maybe the best but I'm biased to love the Cowboys but he should end it right there. He should have stepped back so many times with the GM job and handed it to a real football minded person. I grew thin with BP as HC but I always wanted to see him upstairs as the GM.

2-We haven't won a playoff game sine he was introduced as the team mascot. After seeing Crazy Ray my whole life as the unoffical mascot, Rowdy is a huge disapointment. trust me, I'm not alone on this one.

3-I always thought Wade was just an OK coach, nothing more nothing less. The guys isn't a winner imo. A Dallas Cowboys HC should be a great football coach, nothing less will do.

4-Brian Steward has had this team looking lost on D. The Cowboys need better.

5-How many times have we seen bad teams come in at the end of the season and just beat this team and show us no respect? I've seen it more then I'd like to remember. For once I would LOVE to see this team finish strong and make a strong push into the playoffs. I'm tired of 1 and dones.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dbair1967;2432369 said:
DallasDomination;2412623 said:
how much more dominant can guys be? Gurode is definitely one of the best, if not the best center in the league. Adams has made several pro bowls

Not to be difficult, but the Pro Bowl is a joke. The recent thread about the Commanders having like their whole team in should be proof enough.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I agree about the pro bowl. All it is is a popularity contest. When contract talks come up the popular guy get's paid more because people voted for him.