Top ten draft pick!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Dak will get us there. He's done all he can so far and we should be 4-1 but the defense and coaching have let him down. After the bye week, he'll continue his progress as a great qb and lead us to the playoffs.
Brudda, keep repping!!!!!!!

ALBIT

Reaction score
Dak when he faces a good defense most likely wont play too well. Now he has zero running threat. They will beg Dak to beat them down field. Its not a knock on Dak but its just not his strength. When we play good defenses he will be exposed. Dak is what he is. So up aganist a very good defense without the threat of a Zeke it prob wont be so pretty. Im not bashing Dak, but he is what he is. Its going to a long year.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Dak when he faces a good defense most likely wont play too well. Now he has zero running threat. They will beg Dak to beat them down field. Its not a knock on Dal but its just not his strength. When we play good defenses he will be exposed. Dak is what he is. So up aganist a very good defense without the threat of a Zeke it prob wont be so pretty. Im not bashing Dak, but he is what he is. Its going to a long year.
Ok, Albert, to THE PIT OF MISERY!!!! @KingintheNorth @Ranching

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak will get us there. He's done all he can so far and we should be 4-1 but the defense and coaching have let him down. After the bye week, he'll continue his progress as a great qb and lead us to the playoffs.

So you think this defense will stop the Falcons, Commanders, Chiefs, and Eagles? That's even if Dak plays at a high level, I simply have 0 faith in Rod and our defense. Dak can't do anything for them other than keep them off the field, and frankly, he and the rest of the offense hasn't been able to do that.

Sadly, this schedule is quite brutal. And I haven't been this down on the team since 2010. I have no faith and don't think we have the leader to turn things around.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak when he faces a good defense most likely wont play too well. Now he has zero running threat. They will beg Dak to beat them down field. Its not a knock on Dak but its just not his strength. When we play good defenses he will be exposed. Dak is what he is. So up aganist a very good defense without the threat of a Zeke it prob wont be so pretty. Im not bashing Dak, but he is what he is. Its going to a long year.

It's true, Dak really hasn't taken over games against relatively good defenses yet. That Broncos game was terrible.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Ok, Albert, to THE PIT OF MISERY!!!!

Nah just a realist. This team has done nothing to change my mind in so long. Its the same ol same ol. What changes? Yeah I am miserable. Im miserable because this team never ever ever ever takes the next step. Our defense is horrible AGAIN!! How many years can it be awful. The coaching is the same. Yes so I am very miserable and to be honest i wish i was not missrable. I just cant be on board when people say we would win 14 games this year and Dak is Tom Brady. It drives me nuts. Im just a realist. I hate hate hate hate saying the things I say, but i feel I have to be real. I wish to be proved wrong every dsy. But this team never ever proves me wrong. Its a shame.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nah just a realist. This team has done nothing to change my mind in so long. Its the same ol same ol. What changes? Yeah I am miserable. Im miserable because this team never ever ever ever takes the next step. Our defense is horrible AGAIN!! How many years can it be awful. The coaching is the same. Yes so I am very miserable and to be honest i wish i was not missrable. I just cant but into we would win 14 games this year and Dak is Tom Brady. It drives me nuts. Im just a realist. I hate hate hate hate saying the things I say, but i feel I have to be real. I wish to be proved wrong every dsy. But this team never ever proves me wrong. Its a shame.
Realist, to the pit of misery!!!!

Dak has been awesome, brother.

Wood

Reaction score
Ok, since everybody is throwing in the towel, who do you want in the draft!! I don't care as long as Drew Pearson announces it! On another note, Dak will throw about 40 TDs and we make the playoffs. Imo

I might be only one to feel this way (and thats ok) but I would use top 10 pick on DT at 3 tech if Dallas plans on keeping Tampa 2 defense.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The Bronc’s D is elite and Dak’s supporting cast has regressed. He’s also a year two QB damned near carrying the O on his shoulders

This can't be an excuse anymore. When I hear he's the "next Tom Brady", I expect him to elevate a team against defenses like the Broncos.

I'm not saying he needs to play perfect, I'm saying he needs to play better than he has against good defenses.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This can't be an excuse anymore. When I hear he's the "next Tom Brady", I expect him to elevate a team against defenses like the Broncos.

I'm not saying he needs to play perfect, I'm saying he needs to play better than he has against good defenses.
Well, Matt, absolutely.

I promise I’ll eat humble pie if I’m off on him. He’s been magnificent at this point in his career. I am very curious how this season plays out.

Our D has to help him. Even Tom had elite D/schemes on his runs

ALBIT

Reaction score
Realist, to the pit of misery!!!!

Dak has been awesome, brother.

Awesome? Every game he was awesome? And again this is not blame Dak and pile on Dak. This team just is not good enough to win. The games he plays well against poor defenses our defense loses the game. Its always something. Always. He did play very very well last week. He did. It was a pleasure to watch but you need to realize also how awful the Packers defense is. He ways to go and im along for the ride rooting for every step of the way. But come back to earth with thos kid. He has many flaws. Good defenses will shut him down now. Its up to him to improve. But again thats not the only problem. Our defense is so brutal and it stinks every year. So yes im miserable and all should be. Im so tired of the crap that Jerry sells us every year. Im done buying it. Show me. Dont tell me.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Awesome? Every game he was awesome? And again this is not blame Dak and pile on Dak. This team just is not good enough to win. The games he plays well against poor defenses our defense loses the game. Its always something. Always. He did play very very well last week. He did. It was a pleasure to watch but you need to realize also how awful the Packers defense is. He ways to go and im along for the ride rooting for every step of the way. But come back to earth with thos kid. He has many flaws. Good defenses will shut him down now. Its up to him to improve. But again thats not the only problem. Our defense is so brutal and it stinks every year. So yes im miserable and all should be. Im so tired of the crap that Jerry sells us every year. Im done buying it. Show me. Dont tell me.
Not every game. The season thus far. As a whole.

ALBIT

Reaction score

Why must he be the next Tom Brady. He is not even close. But he does not have to be and why do people obsess over having him be Tom Brady. A Tom Brady comes around pretty much once in 20 years or so. Dak is not Brady. But so what. He doesnt have to be.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why must he be the next Tom Brady. He is not even close. But he does not have to be and why do people obsess over having him be Tom Brady. A Tom Brady comes around pretty much once in 20 years or so. Dak is not Brady. But so what. He doesnt have to be.

I don't think he's the next Tom Brady, I think he's the next Alex Smith (Not the 2017 Alex Smith even) - I'm just going by what posters here have put out there.

A lot of members here are going to be really, really disappointed due to the expectations they have for Dak.

bodi

Reaction score
LGER
DT
S or WR

ALL PICKED IN THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS

trade away all our over picks

I Think Jerry will be pissed enufff to throw the rest of the games