Top ten draft pick!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think Dak will continue to play well. But you have receivers that won't catch and now the running game will suffer. Well at least we have our Defense to look forward to.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Now that Zeke is gone. If he does not play well these next 6 games will you blame Zeke not playing? Im just curious. Its just an honest ligit question
If Dak doesn’t play well I will blame Dak.

He’s played extraordinarily well thus far with subpar line play and a (let’s face it) subpar Zeke.

Dak has been magnificent in his year two. Posting a 97 QBR last game, and many pundits calling it his best game as a pro.

Still, yes, if he doesn’t play well I will certainly admit it, I’m not some rah rah fan. I love the game. I love great football. But to my point, Dak has been pretty damned awesome, Albert.

If Dak keeps it up, will you eat crow?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It has to be a once in a lifetime type talent or a very special skill set that pundits refer to said player as a man amongst boys..

Tier 1:
1-Tech (Randy White type)
LB (I really want 2)
S (Ed Reed)

Tier 2:
DE (Only if he's very special)
3-Tech (Rare stud)

Tier 3:
G/OT
CB (Although we don't need anymore)
WR (4.3 speed)

Tier 4:
KR (Hill type better in 2nd-3rd round)
SS (Next round.)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LGER
DT
S or WR

ALL PICKED IN THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS

trade away all our over picks

I Think Jerry will be pissed enufff to throw the rest of the games
What the **** do you type?

You are a cat on a keyboard

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't think he's the next Tom Brady, I think he's the next Alex Smith (Not the 2017 Alex Smith even) - I'm just going by what posters here have put out there.

A lot of members here are going to be really, really disappointed due to the expectations they have for Dak.
We’ll see, Matt.

You know we’re buds, and I will certainly own up to my proclamations in a couple more years if Dak isn’t a stud.

bodi

Reaction score
Now that Zeke is gone. If he does not play well these next 6 games will you blame Zeke not playing? Im just curious. Its just an honest ligit question

why wait until next year and run over the league

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
If we are in the top 5-10 draft positions, do we even toy with the possibility of taking a QB? Washington did it with RG3 and Cousins(although they did it backwards of what we would be doing). If the constant lines of competition at every position isn't really crap than we should have competition at that position as well. Although I really like Cooper Rush as a prospect.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ok, since everybody is throwing in the towel, who do you want in the draft!! I don't care as long as Drew Pearson announces it! On another note, Dak will throw about 40 TDs and we make the playoffs. Imo
I’m not throwing in the towel and many others are not as well. It’s telling for those who are.

blindzebra

Reaction score
And NOW the time to tank is finally here! I want to see blatant tanking...like players running towards the wrong endzone, Chris Jones kicking 5 yard punts, etc.
Even if it was a good idea, it isn't,you honestly think Mara and Goodell wouldn't dock us draft picks for doing it?