TO's Career Against the Steelers

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
This game is starting to have some of last year's Bears game feel to it. If Romo and the OL can wear down the Steelers' D, the score might end up the same way.

Everson24

Reaction score
RainMan;2461877 said:
I don't expect TO to dominate this game. I think this is the sort of team (physical) and the sort of game (cold, windy, possibly snowy) that will mitigate his effectiveness.

My bigger question, though, is how easy/tough it is for Pittsburgh to make him a non-game changer. Does he demand double coverage all night, thus possibly freeing up Roy? Or can Pittsburgh handle him one-on-on?

This is my point also. If we count on him to make play after play Pittsburgh will shut him down for sure. We need to make Pittsburgh pay for the double teams and throw the ball quickly to someone else. I do think a physical defense like the Steelers play gets into TO's head and Romo will be foolish to try to feed him in this game.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think TO gets his second 100 yard day of the year and scores 2 TDs on Sunday. I just have a feeling he'll have a big day for us.

khiladi

Reaction score
Garrett better run the quick slants, because there are going to be some huge oppurtunities with all the bitlz packages the Steelers come up with... I forsee TO running at least one for a big gain...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
khiladi;2462214 said:
Garrett better run the quick slants, because there are going to be some huge oppurtunities with all the bitlz packages the Steelers come up with... I forsee TO running at least one for a big gain...

FYI, zone blitz can MURDER the quick slant. Dick LeBeau (Steelers DC) is the inventor of the zone blitz.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Rudy;2461916 said:
Ah, the Richie Anderson/Vinny debacle...I'm not sure when that stat was compiled, I think 2 regular season games in the 90s or something. It was floating around here earlier this week.

The last time we played the Steelers was in 2004, at Texas Stadium. I think we lost by 4 points, but I can't remember the score.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Everson24;2461781 said:
TO has never played well against Pittsburgh. He averages 5 receptions and only 69 yards and .5 TD's per game. All these games were played when he was in his prime and the only good game he had was in 2003 when the Steelers secondary had been exposed by everyone including the Tim Rattay led Niners.

I hope Jason Garrett is planning on using him as a decoy in this game because I think history shows that the Steelers will shut him down.

This will not be a week for him to put up big numbers.

Different teams.. different times. Games from 3, 4, 5 or 10 years ago have NOTHING to do with upcoming game.

Besides TO has "CLEARLY" lost a "step".................... or is it "Steps"???

:rolleyes: