Tra Blake - Week 9 Ref

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Sunday’s officiating crew is a very big home team crew. 15-8 to the home team and in divisional match ups the home team is 4-0 when his crew is on the job,

They are very heavy handed on PI calls. They have handed out the most DPI calls in the league this year.
Is it 15-8 or 4-0? You aren't making sense

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Sunday’s officiating crew is a very big home team crew. 15-8 to the home team and in divisional match ups the home team is 4-0 when his crew is on the job,

They are very heavy handed on PI calls. They have handed out the most DPI calls in the league this year.
Where did you find that information?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Is it 15-8 or 4-0? You aren't making sense
15-8 overall and within that total, looking at divisional matchups, the home teams are 4-0.

But honestly, I thought wins and losses went to the QBs. Lol. But the data says literally nothing about whether the home team was just better, had the advantage from being home, or because they got less penalties called on them or the severity of distribution of calls or when they were called. In other words, it's a fear of the refs thread ahead of a big game we stand a good chance of losing. Not unexpected.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’m just wondering if they’ll call at least one holding against the eagles when tackling Micah and if Lane Johnson ever gets called for a false start.

One interesting stat that plays in our favor is that the Eagles have given up more QB pressures the last three weeks than any other team. If that holds true this week I like our chances.