Tra Blake - Week 9 Ref

RonWashington

Reaction score
Sunday’s officiating crew is a very big home team crew. 15-8 to the home team and in divisional match ups the home team is 4-0 when his crew is on the job,

They are very heavy handed on PI calls. They have handed out the most DPI calls in the league this year.

Refs are way too involved in the NFL .

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Wonderful.

The only thing that can beat DAL on Sunday is turnovers and penalties. It's going to take a blowout to get out of there with a win.
Also....if the Eagles play better than Dallas....that could beat Dallas too.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I like that we're starting the ref-blaming early.

There's only 24 hrs in the day on Sunday, not NEARLY enough time to get in all the ref-whining that needsbto occur. We shoulda started in March

Rayman70

Reaction score
This crew is criminal pretty much. We will have an uphill battle all day. 42-20 Eagles win. 2 tds will be because the refs call PI and the ball gets placed at the 1. Unless 20 has a huge day and the refs are decent, we aint winning this game guys. Lets see what happens.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I’m just wondering if they’ll call at least one holding against the eagles when tackling Micah and if Lane Johnson ever gets called for a false start.

One interesting stat that plays in our favor is that the Eagles have given up more QB pressures the last three weeks than any other team. If that holds true this week I like our chances.
It’s bizarre how often he moves early and is never called. The coaches need to be in the line judges ear before the game and throughout the game on him. Maybe try to throw off Johnson’s rhythm a little. Also, about the OL being offsides during the QB sneaks.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
It’s bizarre how often he moves early and is never called. The coaches need to be in the line judges ear before the game and throughout the game on him. Maybe try to throw off Johnson’s rhythm a little. Also, about the OL being offsides during the QB sneaks.
If you slow it down, he’s actually early less then you’d think.
OL has never been in the neutral zone on the Brotherly Shove. Both times it’s been called it was Jason Kelce‘s off hand in the neutral zone since he was in a 4 point stance. That!s legal for the.C.

Jarntt

Reaction score
If you slow it down, he’s actually early less then you’d think.
OL has never been in the neutral zone on the Brotherly Shove. Both times it’s been called it was Jason Kelce‘s off hand in the neutral zone since he was in a 4 point stance. That!s legal for the.C.
I’m not talking about when it’s called. Earlier in the year they showed clips of how the eagles OL was offsides on multiple tush pushes. After that they seemed to have cleaned it up.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Eagles have more penalties and penalty yardage.